How do I Test-Maxx?

Doragon

Doragon

Iron
So, basically cuz im still in puberty i need to maximize my Testosterone (naturally). So i need tips on how to do that. I also need help on how to increase my bone density (without hitting all my bones against a wall a hundred times per day). Thanks for help(y)

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled
why the fuck do you want to have higher test for facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
true. but proviron is for pussies and its dht for betas. for dht gains inject masteron this shit will make a huge difference. if you cant then just go for low dosed proviron but effects are minimal
So whats the best thing to take? Or some completly different shit like Tren? (ion know basically anything about steroids btw i just heard Tren is good but probably way to strong)

So whats the best thing to take? Or some completly different shit like Tren? (ion know basically anything about steroids btw i just heard Tren is good but probably way to strong)
tren is a meme, it is too strong and you dont need it for looksmaxxing purposes its strictly for bodybuilders who wanna get freakishly huge.
good old test and masteron should be the most you take as an average person trying to look good

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
How to cycle masteron?
And is masteron P-100 good?
I would recommend a first cycle of 300mg test a week with 100-200 mg mast. use masteron E instead of P. E has more half life than P, with P you'll have to inject every day or every other day yet with E you'll only got to do twice a week

I would recommend a first cycle of 300mg test a week with 100-200 mg mast. use masteron E instead of P. E has more half life than P, with P you'll have to inject every day or every other day yet with E you'll only got to do twice a week
Screenshot 5

Which one?

And btw. I have heard about "sarms" alot what about that? Also way to strong?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I gotta start moneymaxxing:feelswah: this is all definitely expensive as shiet

Ithought sarms was safe lol
Sarms are for guys that don't care about health but are afraid to inject

Steroids mog sarms jn every category including safety and gains

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Sarms are for guys that don't care about health but are afraid to inject

Steroids mog sarms jn every category including safety and gains
The website said that sarms are way safer than noirmal ateroids, i aksid chatgpot they said the same

So, basically cuz im still in puberty i need to maximize my Testosterone (naturally). So i need tips on how to do that. I also need help on how to increase my bone density (without hitting all my bones against a wall a hundred times per day). Thanks for help(y)
fuck ur protein

Idk try natural ai and go to botb search in every spoiler and there will be a natural test increasing method idk

• +1
Reactions: terachadfr