How do I get my beach mogger hair back?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
So I was on vacations in Colombia and the sun + the salt water made my hair look super good, super thick good coloring etc. Now I'm back in Germoney and I wash my hair normally again and got my cuck hair back. Anyone knows that? I'm thinking of washing my hair with salt water, is that legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
So I was on vacations in Colombia and the sun + the salt water made my hair look super good, super thick good coloring etc. Now I'm back in Germoney and I wash my hair normally again and got my cuck hair back. Anyone knows that? I'm thinking of washing my hair with salt water, is that legit?
Guessing you have curly hair? I may just have to plug my guide for you :lul:

the sun + the salt water
Is the average person on this forum retarded?

>Observe cause and effect
>Ask how to cause effect
Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, SendMePicsToRate, Schönling and 6 others
It’s not the same. I’ve tried this before and it’s almost impossible to replicate the results for my hair. @Danish_Retard

Move to colombiq

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
probably has something to do with the water you washed it with while you were there, try get a shower filter for softer water

• +1
This shits gonna make your hair dry as hay
As will going to the beach in the sun

probably has something to do with the water you washed it with while you were there, try get a shower filter for softer water
Germany and Scandinavia both have very hard water, that means a high level of calcium. It makes the hair dry and most filters are shit, the easiest fix is to fix the symptom rather than the cause. Just rinse your hair with vinegar tbh.

Hard water gives your hair more of a beach water effect than soft water tho.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Sea-salt spray?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
do you think the salt in the sea has an effect too?
Obviously. Sea salt spray gave my hair the beach look but I prefer to have soft and silky hair. Not that it looks better but I'm ugly anyway so I just do what makes me happy. Also going to the beach does this too, obviously.

I'd hardly say a seasalt spray is worth it if you have hard water. I just turn the water to the highest level of heat which means more calcium gets dissolved in it and then I rinse my water for ~30-60 sec and it will have 99% of the effect of using products to replicate it. :dafuckfeels::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Put your semen in your hair (has salt)

Obviously. Sea salt spray gave my hair the beach look but I prefer to have soft and silky hair. Not that it looks better but I'm ugly anyway so I just do what makes me happy. Also going to the beach does this too, obviously.

I'd hardly say a seasalt spray is worth it if you have hard water. I just turn the water to the highest level of heat which means more calcium gets dissolved in it and then I rinse my water for ~30-60 sec and it will have 99% of the effect of using products to replicate it. :dafuckfeels::lul:
@Stopping@Nothing19 what didnt you understand?