How do I get nudes from Wizz bitches

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
Whenever they respond to me I say nothing because I don’t know how to talk to women I have no rizz send help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, changemywayz, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person

Rodrick was the only sane character in the wimpy kid movie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Soychadcell, jagmogs1000, thatrandomteen and 7 others
Whenever they respond to me I say nothing because I don’t know h
ow to talk to women I have no rizz send help
Your face is the pickup line

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, wishIwasSalludon, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
your 5,4 ass is not going to get anything anyways

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Zeta and boysdinner
your 5,4 ass is not going to get anything anyways
Lol ik that’s why I use an app where they can only see my hot dark triad face, thanks for the useless reply retard

• +1
Reactions: aber and rand anon
you open wizz go to the chat and type
send nudes nigga😉🗿

• +1
Reactions: aber, Cutecel2001 and Zeta
ltn can get girls on wizz lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and AromaOfLucifer
how ugly are you that you need to try to get wizz whores to send tits jfl
I’m not ugly I’m short so I can’t get girls irl so I will try to get nudes on Wizz instead

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
what u look like?
you'll prolly get ip banned if u ugly and start asking for nudes

It would probably be easier for you to hack there phones to get there nudes then it would be for you to get them to send nudes to you

• +1
Reactions: silencio
what u look like?
you'll prolly get ip banned if u ugly and start asking for nudes
I’m sending thirsty pickup lines to MTB-HTB and it’s working but I don’t know where to go from there

• +1
It would probably be easier for you to hack there phones to get there nudes then it would be for you to get them to send nudes to you
Not true ugly retard all you need is good frauded pics for Wizz nudes but you have to know how to talk to them

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
Another thread by me filled with useless replies thanks retards!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and changemywayz
Not true ugly retard all you need is good frauded pics for Wizz nudes but you have to know how to talk to them
Sub 5 cope 7/10 or above looks are always needed to have a foid interested in you sexually unless you are statusmaxxed

I’m sending thirsty pickup lines to MTB-HTB and it’s working but I don’t know where to go from there
bro just ask them questions then flirt a little bit, try to get them on the phone nd then do the same thing (maybe flirt a little bit more) till there wet. it wont wrk if ur ugly tho

also dont make too many jokes either just be chill and laided back. maybe even lower ur tone for the more dom feel, basically dont be corny especially if ur alr frauding ur looks

bro just ask them questions then flirt a little bit, try to get them on the phone nd then do the same thing (maybe flirt a little bit more) till there wet. it wont wrk if ur ugly tho
Yeah this isn’t gonna work partner I’m too socially inept thanks for the only useful reply though

• +1
It’s harder on chat apps, just move the convo over to snap and then try, way easier

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
  • +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
niggas will do anything but google some nudes for 0 effort :lul:

Just be freaky off the first message, especially if they message u first, I just talk about my drake sized penis, they usually ask to see it, they say its huge and then I ask them to send sum. Its almost too easy at this point.

Whenever they respond to me I say nothing because I don’t know how to talk to women I have no rizz send help
Find a girl that says “freaky” in her bio or sumn, and be GL with some appeal, works for me but I stray from that stuff due to religion tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01