how do i get out of this...

frendly

frendly

👁
I dont know if theres an age limit to this website but I hope not. I am underage and I live with my parents, (dont dox me pls) Im trying to leave this shithole but I have no job and no money. My parents hate me and my whole family hates me and I have a room and food and Im grateful for that but I still get treated like shit. My parents are putting cameras in my room which means I cant even jack off at night. They monitor me 24/7 and I cant even go outside to hang out with friends or go to social events like homecoming. Some things are understandable like my parents want me to get good grades and I failed to do so in a class I took this year but the cameras in my room? No freedom? I dont even have my own phone. I use my school laptop to message friends.
This year I got no gifts for Xmas, while my stupid whore sister gets a car, ps5 (that shell never use), nintendo switch, and 500 dollars that shes just going to use on weed, and its not like shes some intellect. Shes literally the whore of my school, brings a new guy home every 2 to 3 months and she gets rewarded for it. My Mom is also a whore, I caught her texting other guys and she denied it when I confronted her and Im too much of a pussy to call her out for it. She always bothers me, picks on me for every little thing even the way I walk and I just hate her so much. She calls me an embarrassment, she tells me she doesnt want to introduce me to any of her coworkers and thats literally all she does. I dont even want to talk about my Dad because hes just a prick. Im too retarded to stand up to them because I have no place to talk, I rely on my parents and my sister mogs me so I cant say much about her. All I can do is cope and fantasize of a better life. :feelswhy: I want to leave but I dont know how to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and N1666
tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
proeggs alt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Toth's thot
He gets monitored by his parents 24/7, sister gets rewarded, mother and sister are whores and parents hate him
he should sistermaxx then, @frendly just drug and fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
how do i delete

Attachments

• 1641154920449.png
    1641154920449.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 0