How do i get over the awkward hair phase?

U

Umbra

Retired
I'm growing out my sides and one of my classmates askes me if my barber died :lul:. I'm not allowed to wear hats in school btw

I told him i'm growing out my hair so i can see how i look with it.

He's unironically a buff manlet with short blonde hair and still talks :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 15099, noodlelover and 1 other person
You can try gelling the sides and combing them to the back of your head to minimize their appearance. Your limited if csnt wear a hat obviously
They're not long enough yet to comb them and it will look weird if i apply gel only to the sides. Thats what i mean by awkard hair phase, not short enough to look maintained but also not long enough to style

They're not long enough yet to comb them and it will look weird if i apply gel only to the sides. Thats what i mean by awkard hair phase, not short enough to look maintained but also not long enough to style
You can get another hair cut to trim the sides of your hair into a decent style while you are waiting for the top to grow down further.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Yeah Im growing my hair out and it looks weird rn
Snapchat 1910549416

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Umbra
I had to do this shit twice because the first time I goofed and cut it and had to regrow.

What helped me was thinking about the end goal and how joocy my hair would look at the end. By the time your hair grows to how you want it, no one will give a fuck about how you looked or even remember when it was growing out, it will be a long forgotten memory.

So long story short, think long term and tough out the short term.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra