how do i get rid of bug eyes?

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
i cant continue looking like this currycell. pls give advice im only a surgery away from ascension.
Ham

orbital decompression.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lilith
Don't listen to anyone who says you can fix something like that with softmaxxing. Either you're going to need to get implants, canthoplasty, or orbital decompression (which I'd recommend a bit less due to risks).

• +1
Reactions: lilith, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 30679
thank goodness i was born with good eyes

you are retarded
ok nigga how do you plan on fixing it then if you're not going to get the surgery that is meant for bug eyes?

there's a scarless orbital decompression. look it up. either way, if you really have bug eyes then this is your only option.

there's a scarless orbital decompression. look it up. either way, if you really have bug eyes then this is your only option.
its not bad. its just the lower eyelid. and sclera show. my eyes need a lift. jesus .org has become braindead.

its not bad. its just the lower eyelid. and sclera show. my eyes need a lift. jesus .org has become braindead.
holy shit ur fucked in the head. bug eyes are protruding eyes. if all you've got is scleral show then u need lower lid retraction.

holy shit ur fucked in the head. bug eyes are protruding eyes. if all you've got is scleral show then u need lower lid retraction.
thats the thing. the protruding occurs because of the lower eyelid. and it isnt as deeply set. however becomes deeply set once i lift it. will i look like an alien after surgery?

u might be autistic. ur eyes are either bug eyed + scleral show, bug eyed, or scleral show. fix for bug eyes = orbital dec. fix for scleral show = lower lid retarction/cantho. if you've got both then get both surgeries. it's not rocket science

u might be autistic. ur eyes are either bug eyed + scleral show, bug eyed, or scleral show. fix for bug eyes = orbital dec. fix for scleral show = lower lid retarction/cantho. if you've got both then get both surgeries. it's not rocket science
you must be retarded. my eyes don't bulge. its sclera show and due to the lower eyelid being weak it appears as though its bulges. honestly rope you are subhuman and also low iq.

then just get lower lid retraction/cantho to fix it dumbass. it's not rocket science

u might be schizo. i'm officially done trying to help retards