How do i get rid of my greasy oily hair

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
This shit is so annoying i have super straight hair i use ketoconazole shampoo but that doesnt really seem to work i wash hair 2-3x a week i need high iq cels to suggest a good product for super dense thick straight oily hair

Use normal shampoo that should suck out the natural oils in your hair and you wont have greasy hair or use conditioner, massage these products into your scalp btw more effect

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and soover4me
Use normal shampoo that should suck out the natural oils in your hair and you wont have greasy hair or use conditioner, massage these products into your scalp btw more effect
Alright but i heard normal shampoos are too harsh and dangerous and can strip away too much natural oils

Just wash it often, it doesnt destroy your hair and you wont be greasy at least

That study is trash. If you are choosing your medications based on these types of studies its beyond over for you.
Low dose accutane is a skincare godsend.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
How tf is that coping you brainlet. Im taking low dose accutane and have ZERO side effects. Keep having greasy punjabi tier skin and reading shit tier studies then :feelsuhh:
How are they shit tier you're coping dude

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
That study is trash. If you are choosing your medications based on these types of studies its beyond over for you.
Low dose accutane is a skincare godsend.
Data (studies) don"t CARE about you feelings buddy

Go fucking cry further fucking snowflake

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and 97baHater
Use clarifying shampoo once a week. You can also use glycolic acid on hair.

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
How are they shit tier you're coping dude
Just read it man, it's a whole lotta nothing. Just assumptions without any in vivo evidence or long term results. The dosage is also not even considered in the slightest. 30mg a week won't do shit to your growth plates.

Just read it man, it's a whole lotta nothing. Just assumptions without any in vivo evidence or long term results. The dosage is also not even considered in the slightest. 30mg a week won't do shit to your growth plates.

"A cause-and-effect relationship between isotretinoin and premature epiphyseal closure cannot be concluded."

Man, if you dont wanna have good skin, then don't take it idc.

Pure copium, imagine falling for this fearmongering.
No its possibly real if hes still growing
. But yeah theres tons of fear mongering about accutane. I came to this post to recommend it also

No reason to take the chance

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
"A cause-and-effect relationship between isotretinoin and premature epiphyseal closure cannot be concluded."

Man, if you dont wanna have good skin, then don't take it idc.

This shit is so annoying i have super straight hair i use ketoconazole shampoo but that doesnt really seem to work i wash hair 2-3x a week i need high iq cels to suggest a good product for super dense thick straight oily hair
Get a daily use shampoo such as the one from native. You also probably aren't shampooing correctly. First take some in your hand and lather your scalp as much as you can, then rinse it out. Do this again and this time it should feel really smooth and foamy, rinse out and do this once a day with your shower.

• +1
I mean one time I did a reset where I didn’t shampoo for 2 months over the summer and then started shampooing only once a month and that made my hair not produce so much oil, idk if it’ll work in your situation but still won’t hurt to try

if ur hair still feels dirty after one wash, try washing it again, sometimes i had to wash my hair twice in a row bc it was super dirty/shampoo wasnt that effective

• +1