How do I get rid of oily skin?

H

HelpThisCurryAscend

Iron
How?

I've been prescribed microdox in the past. It works. But m dermotologist says it's okay to take it long term.

shampoo skin after shower

wash regularly your face, use a toner, apply moisturizers and use blotting papers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Clean with nizoral ketoconazole shampoo twice a week (leave for 2-3 minutes)

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
How?

I've been prescribed microdox in the past. It works. But m dermotologist says it's okay to take it long term.
Stop eating shitty foods, sweat more, get into sunshine, hydrate more.

• +1
1. Stop reading these bluepilled ass answers from shitheads who don't know what they are talking about.

2. Become enlightened and realize oil production is caused by higher testosterone levels. If you are on puberty you cannot change this.

3. Take accutane or cope with washing face and hair 3x a day.

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Cold Showers Only

I basically got rid of my acne and oily skin in around 1 week all I did was only shower in cold water.

Bonus
- Change pillow case often
- Don't touch face
- Don't let shampoo or soap in the shower touch your face, only water and you skin cleanser products.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
Accutane nigga, it stops ALL oil production in 1 week.

Accutane nigga, it stops ALL oil production in 1 week.
And oil production goes back to normal after you stop using it, so it's only a temporary solution.

• +1
And oil production goes back to normal after you stop using it, so it's only a temporary solution.
Is retinol also temporary for removing acne?

Is retinol also temporary for removing acne?
I think so. If you stop using it and your diet and lifestyle is shit, acne will probably come back.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
just do 1 month intervals then, 1 month on, 1 month off

Unironically just go outside bro

1. Stop reading these bluepilled ass answers from shitheads who don't know what they are talking about.

2. Become enlightened and realize oil production is caused by higher testosterone levels. If you are on puberty you cannot change this.

3. Take accutane or cope with washing face and hair 3x a day.
Do you know if oil levels stay low even after accutane course? That is the main reason I'm on accutane, because my greasy hair

accutane or death