How do I get taller and how do I optimise my diet around that goal

Sub5kang

Sub5kang

Eternal leanmaxxer
Yes ik this is a frequently asked question Bhai just answer it.
I'm 16 (well 17 in two weeks) and have just been measured at 179cm, I realistically only have 4 years left to grow and want to reach 185 min
Inb4 "muh hgh while growth plates are open"
I'm in the UK that shit is IMPOSSIBLE and ILLEGAL
I'm also going through a late puberty and I'm pretty sure it's still ongoing (as my doctor asked me if I had been growing taller quickly for the past few months which I have been, I went to him for knee pain apparently I have patella alta) anyways back on topic I want to eat a perfect diet catered to the goal of getting those 6cm and any other softmaxxes
Fyi father is 187cm and mother 170cm
Save moi :Comfy:
Inb4 dnrd you read the whole thing incel

Last edited:
have a well balanced diet with plenty of protein and drink a lot of milk. i dont know how true this is but it might js be a myth from my country but red meat like steak and etc apparently makes you grow. pls prioritise sleep aswell and have a good sleep scheduale or else everything will be for nothing! i know plenty of people that didnt sleep in their teenage years and arent tall even though their parents are huge

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Sub5kang
its literally genetics diet doesnt change anything I know multiple examples for that of people ik rl

So if I ate 500kcal a day of pure junk I wouldn't be stunted?
no nga thats not what i meant but as long as you eat when you hungry it doesnt matter what you eat. I have a friend who was in school with me, he slept 3-4hrs daily and got his nutrition from redbull and gummybears and he still grew 191cm/~6'3 which is 3cm/a bit more than an inch taller than his older brother who slept and ate more normal.
And this is just the most extreme example ik many other examples where people also ate much junk but reached their predicted height.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
If you had 4 years left to grow you'd grow like 12cm

• +1
no nga thats not what i meant but as long as you eat when you hungry it doesnt matter what you eat. I have a friend who was in school with me, he slept 3-4hrs daily and got his nutrition from redbull and gummybears and he still grew 191cm/~6'3 which is 3cm/a bit more than an inch taller than his older brother who slept and ate more normal.
And this is just the most extreme example ik many other examples where people also ate much junk but reached their predicted height.
Quick question, was he a fat nigga or skinny

I'm 16 (well 17 in two weeks) and have just been measured at 179cm, I realistically only have 4 years left to grow and want to reach 185 min
I'm also going through a late puberty and I'm pretty sure it's still ongoing (as my doctor asked me if I had been growing taller quickly for the past few months which I have been, I went to him for knee pain apparently I have patella alta) anyways back on topic I want to eat a perfect diet catered to the goal of getting those 6cm and any other softmaxxes
protien protien protien, pair that up with HIIT excersizes (sprinting and bicyling)

even if this may sound cope, there isn't ANY reason to not be as healthy as possible especially during puberty. I'm in the same scenario as u are, noticed i grew an entire inch in just a single month at 17 just by diet and HIIT alone, i already had a growth spurt at 13, and my doctor said i'd only be 5'4 by 18 and im well pass that :lul:

Have sex with minors

• WTF
i dont know how true this is but it might js be a myth from my country but red meat like steak and etc apparently makes you grow.
This is false. Red meat will give you cancer and you will die. You should overall not eat a lot of meat and if you do make sure its very lean since the fat is bad for you and will kill you

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Sub5kang
This is false. Red meat will give you cancer and you will die. You should overall not eat a lot of meat and if you do make sure its very lean since the fat is bad for you and will kill you
True to some extent, people cope with red meat carnivore diet because of 'muh ancestors' even though our ancestors gathered food and meat was a rarity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and Adelholzener
True to some extent, people cope with red meat carnivore diet because of 'muh ancestors' even though our ancestors gathered food and meat was a rarity.
exactly. They also drank a lot of pasteurized milk and ate a lot of seeds and man made vegetables and used seed oils to cook their food

Last edited:
  • +1
EAT LOADAS OF PROTEIN THIS IS THE ONLY PROVEN METHOD.

with that you can also consume nicotine since it's an aromatase inhibitor as well as coffee goodluck

• +1
EAT LOADAS OF PROTEIN THIS IS THE ONLY PROVEN METHOD.

with that you can also consume nicotine since it's an aromatase inhibitor as well as coffee goodluck
Won't I get addicted to nicotine, never touched a vape or cig in my life

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Im simmilar height to you 179cm but My Dad is the same height as me and my mom is very short like 160-163 cm

so I think you should be way taller

Last edited:
  • +1
Blast hgh. All mk677 will do is make you fat and you need to run it for at least 1-2 years to see any noticeable results

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back