How do I get this hair? (baldies stay away from here, don't wanna hear your copes)

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dominant Femboy
Fucking sick of ogremaxxing, muh steroids, muh jaw implants meanwhile this is actually what bitches crave:

2410b64dbc1cf01443d290c2d35b7b2f
4cf01f1f59cb70f963d2eeb3ff883c3c

I have the same texture of hair but not idea how to make the ends curl like that,also need some dye tutorials

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and Itsjoeverlol
just be tranny theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, tigrxs, TrueBlueRetard and 5 others
that's a wig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, BootySniffer69, asdvek and 1 other person
Username checks out.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and BootySniffer69
Another Autoginephilia-cel.:incel:

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Itsjoeverlol and copemaxxeer
Another Autoginephilia-cel.:incel:

Females don't have a monopoly on cute long hair, I just wanna live like an aristocrat, short hair is for ogre slaves

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Fucking sick of ogremaxxing, muh steroids, muh jaw implants meanwhile this is actually what bitches crave:

View attachment 2977303View attachment 2977304

I have the same texture of hair but not idea how to make the ends curl like that,also need some dye tutorials
looks like bangs + wolfcut + layers. take this picture to a salon and theyll do it for you, but your hair won’t naturally look like this. youll need to spend a good amount of time styling it :3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and copemaxxeer
looks like bangs + wolfcut + layers. take this picture to a salon and theyll do it for you, but your hair won’t naturally look like this. youll need to spend a good amount of time styling it :3
Do you have a tutorial for this? I fucking love that look, she looks like a human-raccon hybrid

He has premium content, I wonder what he post there
Probably some weird shit. Honestly just get a wolf cut and trim the bangs, and use a straightener to achieve the curls at the end, and ur golden

Last edited:
Last edited:
by bangs do you mean the fringe? seems like people use that world for multiple things sometimes
It means the same thing, but fringe usually pertains to male hair, and bangs to female hair.

IMG 0058
IMG 0061

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back