How do I get to PSL 5-5.5?

Lololololooolol😂
Keanu doesn't kill anything hahaha
He looks like a stinky catfish

The only reason he gets laid is due to money and status!!! Not looks
Giga Cope
I've heard several women talking about how beautiful he is.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Giga Cope
I've heard several women talking about how beautiful he is.
It's called the Halo effect
Without his money and status he would be labeled dead average if not creepy

Blue pill detect
Money and status only makes you more attractive if you are already attractive, Zac Efron would continue to kill even if he were not famous.
If money and status make you attractive Mark Zuckerberg would also be seen as attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, .👽. and aphoria
20200225 190345

Images 14

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Kingkellz
Blue pill detect
Money and status only makes you more attractive if you are already attractive, Zac Efron would continue to kill even if he were not famous.
If money and status make you attractive Mark Zuckerberg would also be seen as attractive.
You are not in a position to talk you clearly lack real life understanding. Jfl at calling me bluepilled when it is you who needs to be blackpilled. OP is not attractive at all. Even in looks Keanu mogs op.

Been here since November but still a grey cel.

Mirin
Posts414Reputation339

😂😂😂 STFU man you don't know shit about looks, women, or psl ratings. Take your ass back to Reddit

4 psl with hat
View attachment 286553
2.5 psl without hat
View attachment 286554

What you can solve:
Lip filling will give you a smaller lip filter.

Rhinoplasty, your nose is asymmetrical. Some are talking to shorten their nose, but that wouldn't work, it would make the lip filter look huge.

Filling hair, this is your biggest mistake, you are bald, this must be your main goal, your lack of hair is what prevents you from being considered at least a norm. And that will give you more psl.

Maximum beard, the beard will disguise some flaws in the lower third.

Gymmaxing, because yes, exercise is always good. I don't know your bf%, but I leave it at 13%.

People exaggerate with you, it is far from over.

Keanu Reeves also has a long face, and kills more than anyone on the site.
What you can solve:
Lip filling will give you a smaller lip filter.

Rhinoplasty, your nose is asymmetrical. Some are talking to shorten their nose, but that wouldn't work, it would make the lip filter look huge.

Filling hair, this is your biggest mistake, you are bald, this must be your main goal, your lack of hair is what prevents you from being considered at least a norm. And that will give you more psl.

Maximum beard, the beard will disguise some flaws in the lower third.

Gymmaxing, because yes, exercise is always good. I don't know your bf%, but I leave it at 13%.

People exaggerate with you, it is far from over.

Keanu Reeves also has a long face, and kills more than anyone on the site.
View attachment 286568
midface of op is 3 time bigger than midface of keanu reeves jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You are not in a position to talk you clearly lack real life understanding. Jfl at calling me bluepilled when it is you who needs to be blackpilled. OP is not attractive at all. Even in looks Keanu mogs op.

Been here since November but still a grey cel.

Mirin
Posts414Reputation339

😂😂😂 STFU man you don't know shit about looks, women, or psl ratings. Take your ass back to Reddit
You did not refute anything I said, you just attacked me and used several argumentative fallacies.

Whoever cannot attack the argument attacks the argumentator.
Paul Valery

You already lost the debate, you had to offend me to validate your "argument", and you will probably answer me by cursing, and using authority arguments, or saying Giga cope, without having any argument.
And reacting with a laughing face to pretend to be superior.

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
I am well aware that I have a "horseface", but I think it could be that in these specific selfies it is exaggerated due to lens distortion.

I think it looks somewhat better in distant mirror pics.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    48 KB · Views: 28
I am well aware that I have a "horseface", but I think it could be that in these specific selfies it is exaggerated due to lens distortion.

I think it looks somewhat better in distant mirror pics.
Still sub 4
You did not refute anything I said, you just attacked me and used several argumentative fallacies.

Paul Valery

You already lost the debate, you had to offend me to validate your "argument", and you will probably answer me by cursing, and using authority arguments, or saying Giga cope, without having any argument.
I'm not going to waste my time explaining basic psl knowledge to you

No one on this forum thinks OP is 4psl

No one this forum thinks keanu is actually attractive (5psl+)

Make a thread and post a poll and tag me in it.
See for yourself that I am indeed correct

Your two main failos is your narrow jaw and hair loss

I would get jaw implants asap, and hop on finasteride but maybe you need hair transplant I have no idea what your hairline use to look like

I would fix lips last, lip lift + fillers to make midface more compact

• +1
* Bonesmashing zygos.
This is an inside joke, don't do this ever again.

Paul Valery

This is actually a fallacy lmfao
it's called the fallacy fallacy, you implied the premise was incorrect due to a fallacy being used to support it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and aphoria
Still sub 4

I'm not going to waste my time explaining basic psl knowledge to you

No one on this forum thinks OP is 4psl

No one this forum thinks keanu is actually attractive (5psl+)

Make a thread and post a poll and tag me in it.
See for yourself that I am indeed correct
In the photo with the hat he has 4 psl (I think it's an angle), I made that very clear and also said that without the hat he would have 2.5 psl.
I never rated Keanu Reeves, I just said that women find him attractive, that's a fact. No matter what people think on the forum, Keanu Reeves is successful with women, that is more than enough.
This is an inside joke, don't do this ever again.

This is actually a fallacy lmfao
it's called the fallacy fallacy, you implied the premise was incorrect due to a fallacy being used to support it
I refuted your comment, then you used my profile to validate your argument.
Your premise is wrong because I refuted it, and citing your fallacies only reinforces that.
In the photo with the hat he has 4 psl (I think it's an angle), I made that very clear and also said that without the hat he would have 2.5 psl.
I never rated Keanu Reeves, I just said that women find him attractive, that's a fact. No matter what people think on the forum, Keanu Reeves is successful with women, that is more than enough.

Your premise is wrong because I refuted it, and citing your fallacies only reinforces that.
just now I noticed that he was not the same guy as before, sorry

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz

just now I noticed that he was not the same guy as before, sorry
Prime women are not lusting after Keanu
A huge part of his appeal is money and status plus having leading roles

The real Lookers in Hollywood are Pitt, DiCaprio, Depp, Efron etc.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 4106
Posted here 3 weeks ago and I was essentially rated as PSL 4.

* No more glasses in pictures.
* Hairmaxxing is a work in progress.
* Plucked eyebrows (a bit) to get rid of noticeable negative tilt.
* Bonesmashing zygos.

Still, that alone will not get me to PSL 5.5... looking for realistic suggestions that would get me there. Thank you!
Hair transplant and hairline lowering ASAAAAAAAAAAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He's not 4PSL. Users have a real hard time rating people below 4 I've found

Probably 3PSL and he'd be lucky to get to 4 when he's done.
does he mog me

Rhyno + genioplasty + jaw implants + jaw surgery + zygo implants + canthoplasty and lift

• +1
low IQ as fuck, I’ve never heard anyone call Jonah Hill attractive even with his money and status

Keanu Reeves is clearly at the minimum looks threshold for being considered good looking, even if he’s not some gigachad

• Ugh..
low IQ as fuck, I’ve never heard anyone call Jonah Hill attractive even with his money and status

Keanu Reeves is clearly at the minimum looks threshold for being considered good looking, even if he’s not some gigachad
OP doesn't look half as good as Keanu

• +1
Reactions: Kade
OP doesn't look half as good as Keanu
well yeah he’s not even 1/10th of keanu’s looks, i was just talking about keanu haha

• +1
Only way to fix your midface would be to have a LeFort III, at least that's what I've heard.

In some countries long nose is the most desired attribute in a mans face. It’s because ladies there have short noses so they want kids to have european sizes nose.