fakechang777
recessed nguyen fuck
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2026
- Posts
- 202
- Reputation
- 124
I’m ugly as fuck and winter is coming plus i don’t want to be all alone how do i get a gf. Pls be serious I’m desperated
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I am charismatic do I even have the chancebe attractive, have money











yeah if your in high schoolI am charismatic do I even have the chance![]()
Tried an failed miserably #betterlucknexttimeBeg an ltb
Find a femboyTried an failed miserably #betterlucknexttime
Tried and failed too #betterlucknexttimeFind a femboy
Tried and failed too #betterlucknexttime
It works somehowBeg an ltb
i dont knowI’m ugly as fuck and winter is coming plus i don’t want to be all alone how do i get a gf. Pls be serious I’m desperated
bro take advantage of the fact u r still in school where the "personality" thing maters most in ur lifeTried and failed too #betterlucknexttime
Will lower the fuck outta my standards to do itbro take advantage of the fact u r still in school where the "personality" thing maters most in ur life
what standards bro? and also tell me abt urself like what age height ltn mtn whatever cuz u might not even have to do tsWill lower the fuck outta my standards to do it