How do I quit gooning?

zenmanic

zenmanic

#notyourgirljustyourturn
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
616
Reputation
444
Ok kinda lame from my part but it’s starting to become a recurring theme recently, it’s just so easy to do and hot women are all over my feed. I feel like a fucking loser everytime I do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rigged231, Lord Vader, dnr.niglet and 3 others
It’s just a sign of healthy libido, I think gooning is only an issue when you do it simply because you’re bored, not when you’re actually horny
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsover74, hitthebong, zenmanic and 1 other person
have stuff to do in your life whether thats school, work, sports, gym. make yourself busy
 
  • +1
Reactions: manhattanbound, zenmanic and horseman
Why stop?

Nofap is a bs pseudoscientific theory with no real effects

If youre feeling some effects after not fappin for a while its just placebo

No point in abstaining
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zenmanic
Ok kinda lame from my part but it’s starting to become a recurring theme recently, it’s just so easy to do and hot women are all over my feed. I feel like a fucking loser everytime I do
gooning is one of the better copes no need to feel bad
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zenmanic
have stuff to do in your life whether thats school, work, sports, gym. make yourself busy
I go to school, practice Muay Thai, attend math tutorings because calculus sucks and go out on the weekends, but I still got free time, any tips on how to get your mind of it once your on the spot?
 
Why stop?

Nofap is a bs pseudoscientific theory with no real effects

If youre feeling some effects after not fappin for a while its just placebo

No point in abstaining
Idk why but it makes me numb, like both emotionally, mentally and socially and in everything pretty much
 
Ok kinda lame from my part but it’s starting to become a recurring theme recently, it’s just so easy to do and hot women are all over my feed. I feel like a fucking loser everytime I do
I do this a lot because my dick goes crazy over a woman's body even after I've just jerked off.
 
It’s just a sign of healthy libido, I think gooning is only an issue when you do it simply because you’re bored, not when you’re actually horny
So if i get horny easily that’s a good sign?
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
start having sex
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenmanic
Wait you talking from experience? If you are fr I might just go invest on a sneaky link in order to stop jerking off
yes im speaking from exp, im 6'3 hmtn at university so its pretty easy to find a slay but I used to be a porn addict 6 months ago. now im having sex almost every weekend to fulfil any urges i have
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenmanic
Ok kinda lame from my part but it’s starting to become a recurring theme recently, it’s just so easy to do and hot women are all over my feed. I feel like a fucking loser everytime I do
Just fucking stop stroking your dick? what answer do you expect nigga?
 
yes im speaking from exp, im 6'3 hmtn at university so its pretty easy to find a slay but I used to be a porn addict 6 months ago. now im having sex almost every weekend to fulfil any urges i have
Dawg this inspiring asf, except im barely lmtn and 5’7
 
have stuff to do in your life whether thats school, work, sports, gym. make yourself busy
literally the exact advice to stop doing that, I remember during exam times, i was so busy with that shit + the gym and other stuff that I forgot about jerking my shit off.
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and zenmanic
Ok kinda lame from my part but it’s starting to become a recurring theme recently, it’s just so easy to do and hot women are all over my feed. I feel like a fucking loser everytime I do
no reason to stop jerking off unless its negatively impacting your productivity. its only porn thats a problem and skews your perception of reality.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenmanic
Ok kinda lame from my part but it’s starting to become a recurring theme recently, it’s just so easy to do and hot women are all over my feed. I feel like a fucking loser everytime I do
get off your phone and do something with your life and get some real pussy nigga
 
This image reminds me to not goon.
IMG 5003
 
  • Love it
Reactions: zenmanic
“If youraddicted to nicotine, just stop smoking”
Yeah exactly bruh. If you don’t need it to live then you can just stop right there if you really want to. If you really can’t hold yourself back then give up, the stress of trying to achieve something is not worth it if you’re this weak minded
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zenmanic
Dawg this inspiring asf, except im barely lmtn and 5’7
brutal but its never over bhai

im also very socially awkward so it was really hard to get slays but youll get used to it. once you get a taste of pussy you wont care to jack off any more
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenmanic

Similar threads

Luxn
Replies
12
Views
125
zenmanic
zenmanic
Leo
Replies
14
Views
62
Hollywood
Hollywood
ICR
Replies
9
Views
46
ICR
ICR
neznamkosam
Replies
18
Views
47
neznamkosam
neznamkosam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top