How do I go about getting my parents to help fund my surgeries ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Just be good looking
im willing to mention that im suicidal af and can't live with my looks a day longer, but the thing is im not sure how to go about doing so you know what I mean ?

for context my dad is very religious, he has said to me before that most of my problems are just from being an athiest, he is an educated man however studied maths at uni so it's quite weird, he has the low iq christcuck mentality but he's also not a moron. i've only mentioned a few times that I wanna get surgery to him to which he kinda just laughed at the very idea of doing so.

my mum on the other hand said she would give me a bit, i've been sperging about the blackpill to her for close to 3 years now, she sort of understand my struggle, will never fully understand it cuz shes a foid init.

so the question is how would i convince my dad to give me some shekels, i wouldn't mind paying him back but i really really just want to get all this surgery stuff done asap, i havent got many more years of youth left and my life thus far has been horrible. And the other question is how could I get my mum and some other family members to give me some as well, even if all together they could give me 20% of what I need it would be of tremendous help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, noobs, ChadL1te and 8 others
@MA_ascender @TechnoBoss @Gengar @maxxmclooks @BlackpillRemedy @glizzygnasher68 thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, maxxmclooks, glizzygnasher68 and 2 others
bump, help me out buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and maxxmclooks
im willing to mention that im suicidal af and can't live with my looks a day longer, but the thing is im not sure how to go about doing so you know what I mean ?

for context my dad is very religious, he has said to me before that most of my problems are just from being an athiest, he is an educated man however studied maths at uni so it's quite weird, he has the low iq christcuck mentality but he's also not a moron. i've only mentioned a few times that I wanna get surgery to him to which he kinda just laughed at the very idea of doing so.

my mum on the other hand said she would give me a bit, i've been sperging about the blackpill to her for close to 3 years now, she sort of understand my struggle, will never fully understand it cuz shes a foid init.

so the question is how would i convince my dad to give me some shekels, i wouldn't mind paying him back but i really really just want to get all this surgery stuff done asap, i havent got many more years of youth left and my life thus far has been horrible. And the other question is how could I get my mum and some other family members to give me some as well, even if all together they could give me 20% of what I need it would be of tremendous help.
Honestly if they don’t have the money, they don’t have the money. I got my rhinoplasty 10 years ago by threatening to go ER. Got sent to a psych ward and my family knew I was serious. I’m not suggesting you do this. I was just very very desperate and I wanted to end it all. I know how you feel.

Truthfully speaking you probably can’t convince them to get you surgeries unless they think you are genuinely at the end of your rope. Even then like I said if they don’t have the money they just don’t have it.

Again I wanna stress the fact I’m not encouraging you to say you’re gonna go ER but that’s how I got it at the time.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, glizzygnasher68, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
should mention: my dad offered to give me 4k for another surgery I need, not looks related, it's for my eyes since i have subhuman vision

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and descension
You have to convince your mom first, and ignite the motherly instincts, so she will help convincing your dad.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You have to convince your mom first, and ignite the motherly instincts, so she will help convincing your dad.
she said she willing to give me a bit, idk how much exactly tho

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and descension
pray to jesus so he thinks that you're finally on the right path then ask him for money

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and <6PSLcel
Honestly if they don’t have the money, they don’t have the money. I got my rhinoplasty 10 years ago by threatening to go ER. Got sent to a psych ward and my family knew I was serious. I’m not suggesting you do this. I was just very very desperate and I wanted to end it all. I know how you feel.

Truthfully speaking you probably can’t convince them to get you surgeries unless they think you are genuinely at the end of your rope. Even then like I said if they don’t have the money they just don’t have it.

Again I wanna stress the fact I’m not encouraging you to say you’re gonna go ER but that’s how I got it at the time.
Lmao when I had my rhino the doc pulled me up and asked about mental health and depression. I said I was fine

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, <6PSLcel and ryuken
Lmao when I had my rhino the doc pulled me up and asked about mental health and depression. I said I was fine
fuck me thats the last thing i wanna have to deal with lol

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
maybe playing victim and saying you'll go ER like @TechnoBoss could work idk
i think saying ill rope would be more effective cuz my father actually lost a good friend to suicide by hanging a few months ago, he was the one to find him actually

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, maxxmclooks and descension
i think saying ill rope would be more effective cuz my father actually lost a good friend to suicide by hanging a few months ago, he was the one to find him actually
brutal shit
thats a bit evil card to play out but I mean so what you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, geenk worg and <6PSLcel
@MA_ascender @TechnoBoss @Gengar @maxxmclooks @BlackpillRemedy @glizzygnasher68 thoughts ?
If he’s not willing to give you shekels, ask if you can lend it from him. And pay it back afterwards. Also, the fact your mom even gave you shekels is brutal, because she’s basically saying “you need it.” THAT, or it’s just some good ol’ motherly love that she’s willing to give you shekels even if she doesn’t agree with it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, geenk worg, glizzygnasher68 and 2 others
If he’s not willing to give you shekels, ask if you can lend it from him. And pay it back afterwards. Also, the fact your mom even gave you shekels is brutal, because she’s basically saying “you need it.” THAT, or it’s just some good ol’ motherly love that she’s willing to give you shekels even if she doesn’t agree with it.
yeah yeah by them giving me money ofc i would pay them back

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Find a job ? Thats not your parents fault that the worst sperm was faster than the chad ?

• +1
Reactions: JBWNeetcel
what do u look like brocel? pm me pics

• +1
Reactions: descension
Find a job ? Thats not your parents fault that the worst sperm was faster than the chad ?
nigga please read before u shit out another low iq response, i made it quite clear id simmply want them to lend me a fraction of what i need, so that i can ascend sooner, no shit im still gonna have to wageslave

Jfl at being suicidal over looks. If you could experience what I went trough last week, you'd agree to become a 1/10 just for it to finish

nigga please read before u shit out another low iq response, i made it quite clear id simmply want them to lend me a fraction of what i need, so that i can ascend sooner, no shit im still gonna have to wageslave
Alr nigga go lend some money then put all on red

If he got layed, and you have the same looks level then U kan do it too
it's not about just getting laid, it's about getting better treatment from girls

• +1
Ik man but you can't claim to be an incel then
Make it make sense my guy
but i am incel, are you dumb or retarded, y are u even on this forum if these r ur takes ?

• JFL
Ik man but you can't claim to be an incel then
Make it make sense my guy
it's hard to fuck an ugly ass women while being blacpilled when i het approached from ltbs i dont even think and start to act weird as shit to make them go away

it's hard to fuck an ugly ass women while being blacpilled when i het approached from ltns i dont even think and start to act weird as shit to make them go away
no one talking to you

• +1
Why do i need to take care about what the hell i write on an incel forum JFL
what are you talking about dude ? just log off dude you've outed yourself as such a moron already.

for context my dad is very religious, he has said to me before that most of my problems are just from being an athiest
have you talked to them about specific instances where your looks affected you? I brought up a bunch of examples and stuff when I was arguing with my dad about surgery

• +1
Videogamemaxx to cope.

And wait for surgery day.

After surgery you’ll probably be obsessed with your new looks for a while, then you’ll forget about the whole thing and go back to coping with videogames and having a normal life without thinking about looks

• +1
Reactions: gigell, <6PSLcel and menas