How do I grow bones during puberty

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I’m a bloated, boneless fuck.
I will do anything for bones, i’m 16.5YO and using HGH,AI’s, and very low dose anavar atm to heightmaxx. I’ve been mewing for abt 2 years and I went from turborecessed boneless to within the average deviation for bone structure.

For a period of time, I considered test and it’s derivatives, but I immediately learned that’s just a foolproof way to stunt your growth. What the fuck do I do?

How do I grow bones? Don’t tell me to chew or any of that shit, I’m already doing it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
just lol at not being over 6ft at this age with the choice to inject test

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 17429
just lol at not being over 6ft at this age with the choice to inject test
I would literally KILL (in minecraft) to be 6ft and just start injecting test asap. Alas, it’s not a thing I can do as I’m just 5’10 ;(

• +1
Reactions: Polar
I would literally KILL (in minecraft) to be 6ft and just start injecting test asap. Alas, it’s not a thing I can do as I’m just 5’10 ;(
6 foot = incel height in west

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
you said you were 5'10 months and months ago, did you stop growing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
This is water but start eating a shitton of eggs. Lift weights sleep a lot do sprints and obviously get a good supplement stack calorie surplus might help aswell

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17429
K2+d3 is god tier, megadose k2 while mewing+bonesmashing 3 time a week and i can assure you that in 2 years you will look like him :
1628214566 jlevmkk

I'm not joking, k2 increase osteoblasts and made my jaw larger and my cheekbones bigger while making mewing results faster

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and Elvisandreaa
K2+d3 is god tier, megadose k2 while mewing+bonesmashing 3 time a week and i can assure you that in 2 years you will look like him : View attachment 1898282
I'm not joking, k2 increase osteoblasts and made my jaw larger and my cheekbones bigger while making mewing results faster
K2 MK7 or MK4? what dose?

K2+d3 is god tier, megadose k2 while mewing+bonesmashing 3 time a week and i can assure you that in 2 years you will look like him : View attachment 1898282
You're acting like bones are malleable and you can shape them with your hands

The only thing you can do is hope your skin thins out as you get older

You're acting like bones are malleable and you can shape them with your hands
I'm 15 which means that i have ten time your bone elasticity and my osteoclasts/osteoblasts production is great.
I can see my bones change weeks after weeks, it wouldn't be the case if i was 24.
K2 MK7 or MK4? what dose?
Mk7 200mcg a day and 10k IU D3, vitamin k2 without D3 is totally useless btw.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
you said you were 5'10 months and months ago, did you stop growing?
I was actually 5’8.5 and larping to myself
I grew 2cm on MK677+Swimming over the course of 2 months, my mom lied and said that I was 174cm when I was actually 172, and now she claims I actually grew to 174 after the mk677 and swimming for a couple months.
I grew 1cm using a RIDICLOUS amount of hgh in 2 weeks (more like 10 days or so tbh), was 176cm. I haven’t remeasured again, I’m probably around 176.5 atm.

However something to note: people who claim 188cm around me are not a few cm taller then I am, and I’m taller then my friends that are claiming 180cm. My mom could just be measuring me wrong, and I might have grown a lot more then I think.

I am 5’9.7-5’10 barefoot, compared to 5’8.5-.7 when I first joined org. I’m happy for my own progress

I still haven’t gotten my diet together, my mom refuses to let me track my calories but I am forsure atleast getting 100g of protein everyday .

I will probably be growing indefinitely because I feel no mental aromasin sides, can somehow take 18.25mg and feel no issue besides dry joints. I’m trying 25 mg atm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This is water but start eating a shitton of eggs. Lift weights sleep a lot do sprints and obviously get a good supplement stack calorie surplus might help aswell
How many eggs would you suggest? I’m eating 5 per day at the moment.

I’m a bloated, boneless fuck.
I will do anything for bones, i’m 16.5YO and using HGH,AI’s, and very low dose anavar atm to heightmaxx. I’ve been mewing for abt 2 years and I went from turborecessed boneless to within the average deviation for bone structure.

For a period of time, I considered test and it’s derivatives, but I immediately learned that’s just a foolproof way to stunt your growth. What the fuck do I do?

How do I grow bones? Don’t tell me to chew or any of that shit, I’m already doing it
You can't save up for plastic surgery

mewings

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
do u megadose everyday or 3 times a week

Mk7 200mcg a day and 10k IU D3, vitamin k2 without D3 is totally useless btw.
I heard on this site you needed quite a lot of k2 to see results (15mg or more), I was thinking of buying a 5mg one and having that once a day, thoughts?

I heard on this site you needed quite a lot of k2 to see results (15mg or more), I was thinking of buying a 5mg one and having that once a day, thoughts?
I saw insane results with 200mcg mk7 a day
You need quantities like 15mg only with mk4
But yes why not, mk4 is very expensive though.

I saw insane results with 200mcg mk7 a day
You need quantities like 15mg only with mk4
But yes why not, mk4 is very expensive though.
Ah right, I was checking mk4 and saw it was pricey asf, cheers

Last edited: