how do i grow my hair back quicker

nolanisunderweight

nolanisunderweight

Iron
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Posts
92
Reputation
24
I got botched at the barber so badly and it's so so short and ugly:feelswah: how do I grow it back quicker without minoxidil
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
minox is the only thing that will really work for you. if you can't use it just wear a hat or smth
 
I got botched at the barber so badly and it's so so short and ugly:feelswah: how do I grow it back quicker without minoxidil
minoxidil causes a shed before it starts to grow and take about 3-4 months now lemme tell you this about like 10 days ago i got botched so bad too i had really nice long hair and the idiot cut most of it off and i looked like shit but the hair starts to look a few days after the cut so dont do anything yet just wait a couple days
 

Similar threads

teste617
Replies
6
Views
56
Crappypatty
Crappypatty
kazem
Replies
0
Views
14
kazem
kazem
real_rxz
Replies
21
Views
154
heightcel69
heightcel69
sub5hooman
Replies
22
Views
118
rya222
rya222
JoeyMaxxedout
Replies
0
Views
30
JoeyMaxxedout
JoeyMaxxedout

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Iblameswabhi
Back
Top