nolanisunderweight
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2026
- Posts
- 92
- Reputation
- 24
I got botched at the barber so badly and it's so so short and ugly
how do I grow it back quicker without minoxidil
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
minoxidil causes a shed before it starts to grow and take about 3-4 months now lemme tell you this about like 10 days ago i got botched so bad too i had really nice long hair and the idiot cut most of it off and i looked like shit but the hair starts to look a few days after the cut so dont do anything yet just wait a couple daysI got botched at the barber so badly and it's so so short and uglyhow do I grow it back quicker without minoxidil