How do I grow my penis? (Do penis pumps and pills work?)

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
My penis is not very large. About 1.79 inches long erect and 2.5 inch girth on a good day. I also have trouble keeping it up for over a few minutes. I’ve never had sex but girls I send it to say they want to suck it and fuck it so hard, so I guess it’s not such a bad size.

But I still would like to enjoy the fruits of a larger penis. Is there any scientifically proven ways to grow it? I’ve tried “penis pulling” before where I basically just stretch it as far out as I can and hold it until it becomes unbearable. This has not worked, and has only caused me pain and suffering, I also think it is why I now have trouble with erections.

If any of you know how I can increase my size by at least a few inches I would be forever in your debt. Thanks all 👍

(Btw I am not fat, so losing weight will not work, I am currently about 95 pounds at 5’1)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, Stallone, bogii and 3 others
1.79 inches long erect and 2.5 inch girth
You have a DHT deficiency.

Penis pumping. Buy the smallest one from Bathmate.

Jelqing. Penis Extender.

Doing everything possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightOrDie, BoneDensity and Anchor_Ship

Jelqing. Penis Extender.

Will you explain in greater detail please? Are you very knowledgeable on this stuffs?

My penis is not very large. About 1.79 inches long erect and 2.5 inch girth on a good day. I also have trouble keeping it up for over a few minutes. I’ve never had sex but girls I send it to say they want to suck it and fuck it so hard, so I guess it’s not such a bad size.
(Btw I am not fat, so losing weight will not work, I am currently about 95 pounds at 5’1)
Absolutely pathetic of a human being, let's hope you're like 13.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 19281 and 2 others
Hormone deficiency, over.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Anchor_Ship

Jelqing. Penis Extender.

There’s nothing to extend right now.
He should wait until after hormonal treatment (which is effective for micro penises)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ballskin, BoneDensity and 2 others
This is larp right?

How old are you?

Force your parents to visit a endocrinologist. Then make you're when you're alone with him get a knife and hold it at the endocrinologist throat to force him to issue a HGH & Aromasin & DHT Gel Prescription!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 19281, ballskin and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, HeightOrDie and thereallegend
Absolutely pathetic of a human being, let's hope you're like 13.
I am 27. May I ask why I am pathetic? I have been told this before but never explained to me I do not understand

How old are you?

Force your parents to visit a endocrinologist. Then make you're when you're alone with him get a knife and hold it at the endocrinologist throat to force him to issue a HGH & Aromasin & DHT Gel Prescription!
I am 27, my parents do not speak to me for a long time. Will this still work and where do I seek an “endocrinologist”?

literal micropenis, rope on the spot
I was told a micro penis is very small. I have been told my penis is of regular size by multiple lady friends. Why are you lying to me. How do I “rope on the spot”? Will that help with my size? I have never tried the rope method

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 16380
I was told a micro penis is very small. I have been told my penis is of regular size by multiple lady friends. Why are you lying to me. How do I “rope on the spot”? Will that help with my size? I have never tried the rope method
shut the fuck up🦍

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin and Anchor_Ship
Troll post tbh