how do i grow taller naturally wthout drugs, petides etc.

xBATMOGGERx

xBATMOGGERx

Iron
i am 14 (15 in may) and 5'10, my dad is 5'10 and my mum is 5'6
what should i do to grow taller naturally?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lebesgue, Deleted member 62070, socialcel and 3 others

xBATMOGGERx

Iron​

JoinedNov 1, 2023Posts8Reputation2

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, niqfan625, x123 and 2 others
you dont gaycel ass nigga its over rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, niqfan625, socialcel and 2 others
primal diet: raw meat, raw milk, raw eggs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
mew

• JFL
Reactions: Phxx
Sleep and consume a lot of protein. That's the only way you can maximize your growth naturally.

sleep, eat a shit ton, workout and dont stress you can reach 6 ft ish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
5’10 at your age is very good you should reach 6’3 no problem naturally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Eat a balanced diet with emphasis on dairy, red meat and beef liver. Supplement cod liver oil. Make sure to get enough zinc and choline, choline is best from eggs.

Start working out and doing cardio. Avoid exposure to microplastics and endocrine disruptors such as fragrances, phthalates, and parabens.

Don't do steroids or SARM's, stay natural and don't mess with your endocrine system until your over 23 years old.

Get 9 hours of sleep. Look into optimizing your circadian rythm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kouzminanton, tempelcat4 and Deleted member 57356
check ur plates
start taking ai
ur puberty is prolly about to end

check ur plates
start taking ai
ur puberty is prolly about to end
Lmfao I was 5’6 at 14 and I’m 6’2 now at 18 not everyone has high estrogen like you

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Lmfao I was 5’6 at 14 and I’m 6’2 now at 18 not everyone has high estrogen like you
you had delayed puberty
instead of insulting me realize that his puberty is probably ending
5'10 is his calculated height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 24770 and TeenAscender
tie elastic band to under arms and feet while you sleep

• JFL
Reactions: axsen
you had delayed puberty
It’s not normal to stop growing at 14. The vast majority of kids I grew up with grew bare minimum 3 inches after 14, most 4-5 inches and a couple over 6 including myself

It’s not normal to stop growing at 14. The vast majority of kids I grew up with grew at least 3 inches after 14, most 4-5 inches and a couple over 6
age doesnt matter its all about puberty

Eat a balanced diet with emphasis on dairy, red meat and beef liver. Supplement cod liver oil. Make sure to get enough zinc and choline, choline is best from eggs.

Start working out and doing cardio. Avoid exposure to microplastics and endocrine disruptors such as fragrances, phthalates, and parabens.

Don't do steroids or SARM's, stay natural and don't mess with your endocrine system until your over 23 years old.

Get 9 hours of sleep. Look into optimizing your circadian rythm.
any suggestions on optimizing circadian rhythm?

age doesnt matter its all about puberty
No shit I’ve been into heightmaxxing since 2019. Early bloomers at 14 (unless literal precocious puberty) are tanner stage 4.3 at the latest, where you’d still bare minimum grow 2-3 inches.

McDonald’s

No shit I’ve been into heightmaxxing since 2019. Early bloomers at 14 (unless literal precocious puberty) are tanner stage 4.3 at the latest, where you’d still bare minimum grow 2-3 inches.
hes almost 15
its over for him

any suggestions on optimizing circadian rhythm?
You just have to maintain discipline and sleep and wake up at a set time. Make sure to reduce all light exposure by dimming the lights and abstain from using all devices and screens a few hours before you sleep. Then make sure you sleep for 7-9 hours and wake up when the sun has risen. Then make sure you actually go outside and let your body get exposed to the dim sunlight.

Repeat this constantly and overtime your circadian rhythm will adapt

I'm about 5'6 at 17. Any chance to be minimum at 5'8 by the time I'm done growing?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
I'm about 5'6 at 17. Any chance to be minimum at 5'8 by the time I'm done growing?
It’s gonna be hard, average 17 year old in America only grows 1.5 inches. Just max out animal protein, get 8+ hours sleep everyday, and micro dose an AI and that’s pretty much the most you can do at this point. I think it’s very plausible tho

• +1
Reactions: B0RA and Deleted member 51465
buy my course and I’ll tell you

• JFL
Reactions: kouzminanton
It’s gonna be hard, average 17 year old in America only grows 1.5 inches. Just max out animal protein, get 8+ hours sleep everyday, and micro dose an AI and that’s pretty much the most you can do at this point. I think it’s very plausible tho
what did u take to grow to 6,2

you had delayed puberty
Im 16, how do i take ai’s and what would be the price for overall health?

Im 16, how do i take ai’s and what would be the price for overall health?
you buy what ai you want and take the correct dosage daily
google the side effects

what did u take to grow to 6,2
6’2.5 out of bed 6’1.5 at a low.

Lmfao it’s mostly genetics my mom side women are all 5’8-5’9 and I have 2 uncles, one of which is 6’0 at like 70 and the other is 6’2.5 pushing 6’3

6’2.5 out of bed 6’1.5 at a low.

Lmfao it’s mostly genetics my mom side women are all 5’8-5’9 and I have 2 uncles, one of which is 6’0 at like 70 and the other is 6’2.5 pushing 6’3
cant relate, im buying cjc w dac and ipam from a legit source today so hopefully i can cheat my way through my 5,5 parents

just do the normal shit, add glucosamine + chronditin in the mornings (temporary), swim, etc