X

xxashton

Lyrica
Im 14 at 175cm, how do i maximaze this and make sure i get 6ft+

igf1 lr3 + aromasin

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
do sprints daily (boosts hgh), eat multivitamin + healthy diet, make sure your not calorie deficient, get plenty of protein and vitamin d. Thats the only thing you can do to maximize growth. You can take hgh and ai but no need. HGH isnt the only factor in terms of height growth and its mainly genetic

You will probably get there regardless
I was like 5'3 - 5'4 at 14 and I got to 6'1ish

Just eat well probably and SLEEP GOOD
sleep is da most important

sleep well, eat above maintenance calories while still intermittent fasting
use mk677 which doesnt require you to take needles, its a growth hormone booster basically

eat alot,sleep alot and pray that your genes will help you get to 6¨0+

do sprints daily (boosts hgh), eat multivitamin + healthy diet, make sure your not calorie deficient, get plenty of protein and vitamin d. Thats the only thing you can do to maximize growth. You can take hgh and ai but no need. HGH isnt the only factor in terms of height growth and its mainly genetic
stfu thats horrible advice

• +1
You will probably get there regardless
I was like 5'3 - 5'4 at 14 and I got to 6'1ish

Just eat well probably and SLEEP GOOD
sleep is da most important
nah he young so if he does aromasin+igf1 lr3 hell be 6'5+ guaranteed if done for 2 years max

sleep well, eat above maintenance calories while still intermittent fasting
use mk677 which doesnt require you to take needles, its a growth hormone booster basically
so many horrible side affects, all he needs is igf1 lr3 + aromasin and hell be 6"5+ 10000%

peptidesciences.com sells igf1 lr3. and aromasin is prescription but you can find it iin some site idk
i have a trusted source that sells aromasin but im debating if i should give it

so many horrible side affects, all he needs is igf1 lr3 + aromasin and hell be 6"5+ 10000%
nigga you are a RETARD.

I can assure everyone reading this oldcel2002 hasnt taken neither mk677 nor what he is recommending.

Your stack has actual the worst potential sides and costs more and is more dangerous

you are recommending him to stop all E production in the body, you know how hard that can fuck with hormones, and he is 14!!!!!!!!!!

you should be banned for being a retard bitch

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 27660 and illoan82
nigga you are a RETARD.

I can assure everyone reading this oldcel2002 hasnt taken neither mk677 nor what he is recommending.

Your stack has actual the worst potential sides and costs more and is more dangerous

you are recommending him to stop all E production in the body, you know how hard that can fuck with hormones, and he is 14!!!!!!!!!!

you should be banned for being a retard bitch
idiot that's why you start with 1/4. or 6.25mg of the pill first. obviously, if he took the whole pill it would crash his estrogen:ogre:, youre so fucking retarded its sad☠️. Jesus that severely recessed face is fucking your entire brain up☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

jump from 1 storry 10 times a day, this will give your legs microfractures which will then heal and thicken also elongating the top of the tibia

• +1
acting like hgh and aromasin doesn’t have any bad side affects LOL, fucking retarded inbred

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
PM me, I’d be more than glad to help, most of this normie advice won’t get you anywhere, so much shit I should’ve applied when I was younger I’d like to pass down to someone

acting like hgh and aromasin doesn’t have any bad side affects LOL, fucking retarded inbred
Been on controlled pharma hgh for months you’ll be fine unless you’re a diabetic faggot with a shit diet and sedentary life

PM me, I’d be more than glad to help, most of this normie advice won’t get you anywhere, so much shit I should’ve applied when I was younger I’d like to pass down to someone
can u enlighten me too?

stfu thats horrible advice
or i can just tell u to spend copius ammounts of money on hgh and ai and other shit that you would never be able to even get anyways. Im just being realistic. And again blasting hgh and ai has side effects and even then wont guaruntee thay youll be 6'0

Yes please help me, I'm new to this sight and don't even know how to pm

or i can just tell u to spend copius ammounts of money on hgh and ai and other shit that you would never be able to even get anyways. Im just being realistic. And again blasting hgh and ai has side effects and even then wont guaruntee thay youll be 6 thats why you use igf1 lr3

or i can just tell u to spend copius ammounts of money on hgh and ai and other shit that you would never be able to even get anyways. Im just being realistic. And again blasting hgh and ai has side effects and even then wont guaruntee thay youll be 6'0
thats why you use igf1 lr3. it costs less and is way more potent and better than normal hgh and igf1