How do I gymcel at home?

Genecel

Genecel

Actuarialcel
How do I gymcel at home as much as possible, I’m planning to looksmax. Stats: 183cm
Weight: 55kg
I don’t even know what a “rep” is or a “set”, I’m gonna try join a gym close to home and walk there and train from Monday-Thursday at night. Please someone help me or give me a link or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6401
A "rep" is a repetition, and a "set" is a set of reps. so if I said "I do 3 sets of 7 reps", I do the exercise 7 times, take a break for a minute or so, and do it again three times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401, Genecel and 1 other person
Good on ya. Barbell and squat racks are pretty expensive, dumbbells are sorta expensive.

Would you like my advice on getting into shape!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401 and Genecel
Good on ya. Barbell and squat racks are pretty expensive, dumbbells are sorta expensive.

Would you like my advice on getting into shape!
Yes PLEASE I’M LITERALLY ANOREXIC!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Going from skinny to muscular is like hard mode, when you start exercising you'll want to put on as much weight as you can, try not to do very much cardio, as your metabolism is probably too fast anyway, and cardio will just burn even more energy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I'll post what I wrote to an old thread :)

First off:

This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned. Follow this to really bulk up if you're skinny.

Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). Since you're already skinny, there is no point in doing much cardio anyway...lifting as good enough cardio for a beginner

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

i can pm you my routine if you want it.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

If you really wanna do roids, talk to @Intel.Imperitive

Personally I don't advocate for them, as I've never had a problem with gaining muscle but hey if you're a framecel or feel the need to looksmax very quickly, it's always an option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and 2 others
Buy adjustable dumbbells and do bodyweight exercises

• +1
  • JFL
I'll post what I wrote to an old thread :)

First off:

This basically shows you that even a poor fag can still have healthy meals planned. Follow this to really bulk up if you're skinny.

Cardio is useless unless it's high intensity interval training to burn fat quick (such as sprints with rest). Since you're already skinny, there is no point in doing much cardio anyway...lifting as good enough cardio for a beginner

as for the program, do greyskull LP and focus on strength training until you feel comfortable moving past that program. Once you get stronger and start losing weight and gaining muscle, go a workout focused on hypertrophy (high volume 5x12 sets with medium rest periods (2-3 mins in between sets)). Then every other week change major lifts like bench and squats etc to 5x5 to build strength. Track your routine and progress each time you lift either on phone or pencil and paper.

i can pm you my routine if you want it.

MISC)

as for supps: protein powder and creatine is all you need really. Fenugreek herb >500 mg if you want a natural test boost that will NOT fuck your body up in the long run. Stay away from roids.

most importantly is to give your body time to grow and transform. It takes time but be patient and stick to your routine

If you really wanna do roids, talk to @Intel.Imperitive

Personally I don't advocate for them, as I've never had a problem with gaining muscle but hey if you're a framecel or feel the need to looksmax very quickly, it's always an option

Wow thank you I’m going to try this in November after my exams, seeing as I need to study very hard (I’m in first year college), from 28 November onwards things should get easier I’m also planning to start boxing, could you please pm me your routine? And the amount of protein shake I should buy, and which brand I should purchase, I’m also a poor fag from South Africa, thnx.

• +1
  • JFL
If you can only workout at home I suggest buying a dip bar and pull-up bar and run calisthenics workouts

• +1
  • JFL
Wow thank you I’m going to try this in November after my exams, seeing as I need to study very hard (I’m in first year college), from 28 November onwards things should get easier I’m also planning to start boxing, could you please pm me your routine? And the amount of protein shake I should buy, and which brand I should purchase, I’m also a poor fag from South Africa, thnx.
I'm glad to help man. And remember to stick with it. I started as a skinny faggot (skinny fat) and now 6'2-3 180-185 lbs at 10-12% bodyfat

Sure. I'll just post my routine here actually. I based my workouts on it, but have recently tweaked some exercises to my personal needs. I'll just post the raw routine here.

Anyway, buy Optimum Nutrition protein and creatine. Buy the largest tubs you can of protein from optimumnutrition.com . Take 1 5 gram scoop of creatine and mix it in with protein, which you have after your workout

Monday: Legs
• Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Leg Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying Leg Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Stiff Leg Deadlifts 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Seated Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Barbell Lunges 100 Reps

TUESDAY: BACK

• Weighted Pull-ups 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• BB rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lat Pulldowns 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = DB Pullover 100 Reps

WEDNESDAY: CHEST

• Incline Barbell Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Bench Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Fly’s 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Decline Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Close Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Cable Crossover 100 Reps

THURSDAY: SHOULDERS

• Military Shoulder Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Lateral Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Arnold DB Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Front Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Rear Delt Flys 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Shrugs 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Finisher = Upright Rows 100 Reps

FRIDAY: ARMS

• Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Reverse Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Close Grip Barbell Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• DB Hammer Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Cable Tricep Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Lying DB skull crushers 5 sets of 12-15 reps
• Body Weight Dips 5 sets
• Finisher = Lying Supinated DB Curls

• +1
  • JFL
I'm glad to help man. And remember to stick with it. I started as a skinny faggot (skinny fat) and now 6'2-3 180-185 lbs at 10-12% bodyfat

Sure. I'll just post my routine here actually. I based my workouts on it, but have recently tweaked some exercises to my personal needs. I'll just post the raw routine here.

Anyway, buy Optimum Nutrition protein and creatine. Buy the largest tubs you can of protein from optimumnutrition.com . Take 1 5 gram scoop of creatine and mix it in with protein, which you have after your workout

Thnx man how long do you usually spend at the gym each day?

• +1
  • JFL
Thnx man how long do you usually spend at the gym each day?

At you're level. Start off with 45 mins every other day for the first month at least. More than that and you're Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness from being a newbie will cause you to discomfort and shit workouts.
At you're level. Start off with 45 mins every other day for the first month at least. More than that and you're Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness from being a newbie will cause you to discomfort and shit workouts.

I didnt do my first 2 hour session until I was 3.5 months into it on steroids lol.

• +1
  • JFL

I didnt do my first 2 hour session until I was 3.5 months into it on steroids lol.
I think I’m gonna start with 45 min at the gym Mon - Thursday and buy some dumbells for home use so I can do some exercises. Then I’m gonna join a boxing gym after like 6 months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
you don't need supplements as a beginner
just quality food in large amounts

• +1
  • JFL

This is great, could you also tell me how much weight you use (currently)? I mean for each excercise?

• +1
  • JFL
This is great, could you also tell me how much weight you use (currently)? I mean for each excercise?
I'll copy and paste my progression in a bit. It's on my computer

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
you don't need supplements as a beginner
just quality food in large amounts

What about Vitanin Trenbolone?

• +1
  • JFL
61DUEUZTYLL._SL1500_.jpg

Buy something like this, by doing multiple sets of chin-ups/pull-ups/dips/different types of push-ups (clapping pushups/one-hand)/setups/1 leg squats you have a pretty solid home workout. I am doing this a lot and getting good results.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
you can build very decent physique with calistenics.

• JFL
Fuark, 55kg @183?
I'm 66 @182 and I still feel skinny af. You must be legit Auschwitz tier.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Too much rotting and being bulgarian finally took a toll on his subhuman head
i wonder if thats what happens after staying here for so long, u become like tony and ritalincel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
How do I gymcel at home as much as possible, I’m planning to looksmax. Stats: 183cm
I don’t even know what a “rep” is or a “set”, I’m gonna try join a gym close to home and walk there and train from Monday-Thursday at night. Please someone help me or give me a link or something.
Do a bunch of pushups and dumbell lateral raises everyday.

get a pull up bar and a couple of dumbbells

If you don't have weights you can always lift milk or something btw

you can make quite a bit of progress with a pull-up bar and push-ups (preferably one-handed push-ups if you're strong enough to do those)