How do I join cult of zesto

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
i cant find any guides on joining cult of zesto, i wanna learn boymaxxing stuff, please help me

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Plenty of guides bro. You want to stoke up on some anime merch/stickers to establish dominance in society. But most importantly you want to take it EZ

• +1
Plenty of guides bro. You want to stoke up on some anime merch/stickers to establish dominance in society. But most importantly you want to take it EZ
nah, gonna stick to arabmaxxing with by bros @Future Arablite @extreme-overthinker
Close this thread it's over @Admins

jfl cope tbh ngl tbqh you cope ngl better option the rope ngl but tbh tbqh you are tard

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Just be gay theory

NoobSubs Kakegurui   Compulsive Gambler 03 1080p 8bit AACmp4 snapshot 0526 20181116 1

To start down my path you must first choose an anime to dedicate yourself to.

Once you're at a master level as I am you can have multiple but for now just one.

Afterwards you spread it everywhere, your computer, your phone, your car, every community you're a part of.

It is only after that dedication could you say you are following down my path.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
View attachment 4393

To start down my path you must first choose an anime to dedicate yourself to.

Once you're at a master level as I am you can have multiple but for now just one.

Afterwards you spread it everywhere, your computer, your phone, your car, every community you're a part of.

It is only after that dedication could you say you are following down my path.
Yeah I spam with Hotaru reaction pics in other communities I'm in. As well as setting it up as my default wallpaper on my phone/laptop that I use in public. The end game is to get a tattoo. It's a good way to lower inhib.

Yeah I spam with Hotaru reaction pics in other communities I'm in. As well as setting it up as my default wallpaper on my phone/laptop that I use in public. The end game is to get a tattoo. It's a good way to lower inhib.

NoobSubs Kakegurui   Compulsive Gambler 04 1080p 8bit AACmp4 snapshot 0935 20181116 1

Japanese never get tattoos, those are for western barbarians.

OP, quick rundown?

I'm ok with getting a tattoo to show that I'm a bad boy. Just like the Yakuza peeps, but I'm not Japanese so got no real standards to uphold.

Yakuza-Peony-Flower-Tattoo.jpg

Yakuza tattoos are quite gay.

And anyone in the Cult of Zesto is Wapanese if not Japanese.

Yakuza-Peony-Flower-Tattoo.jpg

Yakuza tattoos are quite gay.

And anyone in the Cult of Zesto is Wapanese if not Japanese.

That's why I'm looking into something more like this:

HotTat

How much Asian admixture do you need to qualify? I might have some from the Golden Horde, if any.

• +1
That's why I'm looking into something more like this:

View attachment 4425

How much Asian admixture do you need to qualify? I might have some from the Golden Horde, if any.

As long as you're Asian in spirit, it doesn't matter. As long as you have the Yamato-damashii.

That is a beautiful tattoo but the artwork would best be presented on a wall scroll and not on skin. Skin is too morbid for Hotaru.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
As long as you're Asian in spirit, it doesn't matter. As long as you have the Yamato-damashii.

That is a beautiful tattoo but the artwork would best be presented on a wall scroll and not on skin. Skin is too morbid for Hotaru.
I'm looking into ways to lower inhib and I figured that it's the type of tattoo a real bad boy would wear. If Hotaru doesn't like it, I'm willing to reconsider. But I'm still looking for alternative designs nontheless.

Japan has preserved it's cultural fountain for all peoples to draw wisdom from. Good thing that I'm always eager to learn.

Samurai

• +1
I believe in @Zesto he's gonna go to rice land and fuck all their waifus because they're so atomized and dont want to fuck anymore

• +1
If youre a faggot then youre in