How do I kill my self

A

anhedonia16

cut his legs off and wrap his body in a rug
I get mogged everyday I am invisible to women I suck at video games and get killed every day I am ltn I am ugly and whenever I try to talk in groups I am ignored and disregarded and when ever I try to make jokes online in Xbox party people gang up on me and call me nigger. I just truly suck in general. How can I commit suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D
I’m sure u know how

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, fuxkdakikez and wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I suck at video games
so what lmao how is this part of your suicide reasons? Maybe quit all that discord/xbox cringe. Chatting, socializing and gossipping is for women, you should be working, dying in a ship or a mine or a battlefield like a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and LancasteR
dont just kys like a cuck, go out and make the headlines
Elliot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lynxress, Deleted member 32973 and 4 others
when ever I try to make jokes online in Xbox party people gang up on me and call me nigger.
Nigga boohoo all suicidal and that
You better listen to this then faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: conquer, kanyewestglazer, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I truly don't and I don't have any access to fent or a rope also I am not allowed outside
Bro there are countless ways to die stop coping

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
so what lmao how is this part of your suicide reasons? Maybe quit all that discord/xbox cringe. Chatting, socializing and gossipping is for women, you should be working, dying in a ship or a mine or a battlefield like a man.

Nigga boohoo all suicidal and that
You better listen to this then faggot

Stfu currycel fag you wouldn't be saying shit like this if u were in my shoes

Are u dumb? you could 🔪 urself, jump from a balcony, literally smash your head into the wall.

You’re a bitch tho so u won’t do it.

Stfu currycel fag you wouldn't be saying shit like this if u were in my shoes
I'm not a currycel and what the fuck do you mean in your shoes nigga you're sad about getting called nigger in Xbox parties

Are u dumb? you could 🔪 urself, jump from a balcony, literally smash your head into the wall.

You’re a bitch tho so u won’t do it.
I'll do it on discord video call when I get access to my knife

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I get mogged everyday I am invisible to women I suck at video games and get killed every day I am ltn I am ugly and whenever I try to talk in groups I am ignored and disregarded and when ever I try to make jokes online in Xbox party people gang up on me and call me nigger. I just truly suck in general. How can I commit suicide
bad looks dont impede social interactions this hard maybe your just a loser?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Yeah he should also be showering with tactical soap and hold frame!

I'm not a currycel and what the fuck do you mean in your shoes nigga you're sad about getting called nigger in Xbox parties
Dude its more than that I am an outcast from society everyone hates me no matter what I do and women look at me with looks of disgust even the bottom. Of the barrel women like fat ugly deformed sheboon s don't even want me

Just jump retard. Too weak to kill yourself?

Forum equivalent of depressed tiktok foids who listen to Billie eillish.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and sudanguy
bad looks dont impede social interactions this hard maybe your just a loser?
You wouldn't know and if I was Chad I would only have good social interactions and you wouldn't even be calling me "loser" and I wouldn't be a loser and I would probably be out fucking white girls at a party

Just jump retard. Too weak to kill yourself?

Forum equivalent of depressed tiktok foids who listen to Billie eillish.
I will stab myself on discord video call whenever I get access to my knife as my mom keeps it in a safe my username is hatred628

You wouldn't know and if I was Chad I would only have good social interactions and you wouldn't even be calling me "loser" and I wouldn't be a loser and I would probably be out fucking white girls at a party
your mind has been seized by the jews its over for you

I will stab myself on discord video call whenever I get access to my knife as my mom keeps it in a safe my username is hatred628
Remember to tag me on this forum before you do. Mirin efforts

not encouriging anyhthing..

have you everr thought about taking out all this emotional load on others perhaps??

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

have you everr thought about taking out all this emotional load on others perhaps??
Nobody deserves what I deserve

Would you like me to kill foids in gta

changed my mind, you can partially suspend yourself from your low-T neck with an usb cord and your door knob

Last edited:
changed my mind, you can partially suspend yourself from your low-T neck with an usb cord and your door knob
Nah I'm either jumping off of 3 story indoor balcony that overhangs the cafeteria at schoolor I am stabbing my self whenever I get access to my knife I probably will just do it tomorrow

Xbox? haha what a dweeb!

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16
show ur face man then i will tell u if u should kill urself

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz