how do i know if foids look at me beacuse im ugly or gl

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
title, i was at the mall with 3 friends, heightmogged all those niggas and i caught a lot of foids scanning me, especially while we were sitting at mcdonalds, one bitch looked me in the eyes and i broke eye contact after single second

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
title, i was at the mall with 3 friends, heightmogged all those niggas and i caught a lot of foids scanning me, especially while we were sitting at mcdonalds, one bitch looked me in the eyes and i broke eye contact after single second
dm and i'll tell you

• Woah
Is it stare of disgust or lust

Then they are just looking around probably that’s it

Digust is for sub 5s
Lust is for chads

Nothing is for normies
this bitch was scanning me from head to toes, you tryna tell me she was looking around?

• Woah
Retarded thread

If you’re good looking obviously girls will look at you.
If you’re subhuman they will look with disgust.

• Woah
Retarded thread

Ya that’s why I’ve said if your goood looking girls will look at you with lust, if your ugly with disgust

If your averege they just won’t look at you at all or accidently

• Woah
Reactions: viniciz
If she looks at you it's an IOI since she finds you attractive.

If she doesn't look at you it's clearly an IOI because she's too intimidated and shy to look at you.

So, either way it's an IOI :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, lunin7, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Retarded thread

as a kid i was ugly so i developed some thing that is stuck with me that im always ugly, i cant tell if im gl or ugly

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and viniciz
Pm face ill lyk

as a kid i was ugly so i developed some thing that is stuck with me that im always ugly, i cant tell if im gl or ugly
I can be the judge of that if u want, pm me

it’s over if you have to ask this

Probably ugly
Gl ppl know they are gl

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
its hard to tell cause foids will giggle and smile and look away if your ugly to make fun of you and to tell her friends she thinks he is good looking

Hard to tell in public. Have you ever had a girl stare at you in class? If you’re attractive, this will constantly happen, you can’t avoid that type of intense stare.