How do I learn technology?

Deleted member 10915

Deleted member 10915

Iron
I am basically a luddite and can only slightly use a computer. I dont understand any of the tech terms, I know nothing about coding and I am unable to sort out computer problems. What is the best way to become an expert in technology in just a couple of months?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
ldar on computer

You won't necessarily become an expert in a few months, but youtube is the place to go tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10915
You won't necessarily become an expert in a few months, but youtube is the place to go tbh.
what are some good videos/playlists/channels?

Are you from an African country?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, Mongrelcel and N1c
I'm assuming if you're able to log in to this forum and make a post your tech skills are not that rudimentary anyways.

So if you have a good grasp of English and know how to search , youtube is your best friend.

Also you can go to reddit's tech support sub for any queries - https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/

As for coding , I would suggest you start with python as it's very easy to grasp. Again youtube is your friend.

Good Luck

Last edited:
a samurai doesn't need faggy computers

A good indicator of whether you will be decent at programming is spatial ability + mathematical reasoning.

For spatial ability try mental rotation tests.

For mathematical reasoning try tests like this:

If these are natural to you or at least somewhat do-able then you can be a decent programmer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10915