How do I look better

I

insecureyoungman

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
This is how I look, should I get surgery to make my eyes more even, I’d like some tips, I’m thinking about maybe doing some research and hopping on klow and reta. My confidence is at an all time low, I don’t show my face in pics, what can I do to feel confident in myself?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7554.jpeg
    IMG_7554.jpeg
    544.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7534.jpeg
    IMG_7534.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7553.jpeg
    IMG_7553.jpeg
    538.9 KB · Views: 0
lose bf grow thicker eyebrows grow longer hair
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
3
Views
55
shortface
shortface
betterlooks
Replies
3
Views
55
jflmeister
jflmeister
W
Replies
3
Views
32
IOD
IOD
W
Replies
5
Views
37
RoidedFighter
RoidedFighter
staticidal
Replies
27
Views
156
foidslayerlarp
foidslayerlarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top