How do I look? PSL? (18yo)

LandwhaleMaxxing

LandwhaleMaxxing

Iron

First pic - Not sure if I look too aspie posing like that
Second pic - Before minox and using hoodie to make face sharper/darker
Third pic - Face fully relaxed no posing

Currently taking: minoxidil for beard, beta carotene for skin colour (not sure if it’s working/has worked yet), going to the gym doing upper lower split and eating proper diet (100 grams of protein every day), phenibut once every 7 days to achieve lower inhib

What do you guys think? Anything I can improve?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14667
lose weight and you are fine

your face looks a bit bloated just work on that and lose weight

lose weight and you are fine
I can’t I’m 6ft and 165 lbs, I have super bad facial bloating due to previous high sodium and low water intake. Working on that currently

You look fat. Lose fat!

get rid of bloat

you have good potential, great ratios and your bones look decent even bloated, brows and eyes are good aswell

4.25psl now but 5psl potential

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
get rid of bloat

you have good potential, great ratios and your bones look decent even bloated, brows and eyes are good aswell

4.25psl now but 5psl potential
Thanks bro can I pm you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
fuark bro I keep thinking ab them fucking
bro thats fucked

your litterally thinking about getting cucked

stop thinking about it get it out of your head, sadly your girl probably fucked that guy and its happened nothing you can do, when your truly blackpilled you are always expecting this shit because like 95% of women are shit people and whores nowadays and it sucks but thats just the way it is

im guessing if you had a girlfriend in the first place your not bad looking so just try improve more and get another girl and forget about your ex

and if you see that faggot twinky guy kick the shit out of him

• +1

Currently taking: minoxidil for beard, beta carotene for skin colour (not sure if it’s working/has worked yet), going to the gym doing upper lower split and eating proper diet (100 grams of protein every day), phenibut once every 7 days to achieve lower inhib

insane brows tbh, one of the best i've seen

lean maxx
collagen maxx
get in the sun
chew
debloat
stop rotting
semen retention
get move ur maxila up and forward

htn, ur brows are insane btw, legit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Thats the guy who fucked my girlfriend tbh
damn, yea i could see why, and I can also see why he's raw dogging ur oneitis as we speak while ur rotting on the forum:forcedsmile:

damn, yea i could see why, and I can also see why he's raw dogging ur oneitis as we speak while ur rotting on the forum:forcedsmile:

insane brows tbh, one of the best i've seen

lean maxx
collagen maxx
get in the sun
chew
debloat
stop rotting
semen retention
get move ur maxila up and forward

htn, ur brows are insane btw, legit
High effort thank you bro, i’ve been doing semen retention for a while I just didn’t wanna say that because this forum just calls it cope. How can I debloat when I’m already somewhat skinny?

HTN or chadlite because of height. If you are 6 foot and 165 pounds, you can still cut down to 135-150 because you'll still be in the healthy BMI range. Also I would add creatine to your stack. Its all natural and its effective. Im allergic to it, but I noticed its effectiveness after just one use of it I was able to sprint for an hour straight after taking it. I may try to low does it though - 1 g per day.

HTN or chadlite because of height. If you are 6 foot and 165 pounds, you can still cut down to 135-150 because you'll still be in the healthy BMI range. Also I would add creatine to your stack. Its all natural and its effective. Im allergic to it, but I noticed its effectiveness after just one use of it I was able to sprint for an hour straight after taking it. I may try to low does it though - 1 g per day.
Thank you bro and yes creatine is good I have used it before. Try loading onto it so take small doses for a bit and see how your body reacts and then slowly taper up to using more.

Thank you bro and yes creatine is good I have used it before. Try loading onto it so take small doses for a bit and see how your body reacts and then slowly taper up to using more.
Ok thanks. Ill try 1 g per day then. I did 5 g per day and I had hives so bad I peeled some of my skin off.

@volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He has potential tbh 6ft but would still get mogged by 6'4 Mallu Slayers.
i'm almost 6'0 with airmaxxes

but true
can't cope if you aren't mallu

bro thats fucked

your litterally thinking about getting cucked

stop thinking about it get it out of your head, sadly your girl probably fucked that guy and its happened nothing you can do, when your truly blackpilled you are always expecting this shit because like 95% of women are shit people and whores nowadays and it sucks but thats just the way it is

im guessing if you had a girlfriend in the first place your not bad looking so just try improve more and get another girl and forget about your ex

and if you see that faggot twinky guy kick the shit out of him
I genuinely thought that's him

• +1
Good base. Awful execution of the base. Im 6'1 and 155lbs. You can definately push urself to 150lbs. If i was 170 lbs i would also have a fat face

Good base. Awful execution of the base. Im 6'1 and 155lbs. You can definately push urself to 150lbs. If i was 170 lbs i would also have a fat face
I used to be 145lbs about 3 years ago when I was 15 years old. I had much more of a defined face but my chin looked smaller because of it. I am hoping this is just because of bloat not fat...

I genuinely thought that's him
nah bro he made a thread saying his gf sent a snap of a dude

and thats the dude his gf sent him

sad shit bro

• +1