IS MY GF CHEATING ON ME?

well I recorded it, but she always fucking convinces me to stay. I dont know bro, here is the recording even tho it makes me look pathetic but u can see her manipulation

Update us, did you talk to her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Acnno, Lasko123 and 17 others
He’s an ugly faggot with cocksucker lips

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lutte
you should fuck the guy to get revenge on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Acnno, Deleted member 12669 and 6 others
you should fuck the guy to get revenge on her
I would but Im not gay and also I dont think it would be a plausible thing to do also assuming he isnt gay. It would just make me look weird in my circle of friends.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Acnno, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
well I recorded it, but she always fucking convinces me to stay. I dont know bro, here is the recording even tho it makes me look pathetic but u can see her manipulation

LMAO how can you be in this forum and be this naive

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Acnno, Pharmaceutic and 11 others
try to find out for sure but like everybody else said, chances are you’re getting cucked

only way to regain any remainders of your dignity if that’s the case is to drop her asap

• +1
Reactions: basedfedoracel and Deleted member 761
I would but Im not gay and also I dont think it would be a plausible thing to do also assuming he isnt gay. It would just make me look weird in my circle of friends.
great insight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 3828
LMAO how can you be in this forum and be this naive
huh? I have gastrointestinal issues so I fart randomly and she knows that. It has nothing to do with me being 'Naive"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Acnno, Deleted member 12669 and 21 others

CAGED HARD WHEN YOU FARTED JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Acnno, Deleted member 12669 and 26 others
CAGED HARD WHEN YOU FARTED JFL
It seems again and again when I ask for advice on this forum, and seem vulnerable, people seem to point out the flaws instead of helping. Here I ask for help regarding my 1.5 yr long relationship (potentially in shambles), and you choose to focus on the fart?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Acnno, Deleted member 2095 and 4 others
It seems again and again when I ask for advice on this forum, and seem vulnerable, people seem to point out the flaws instead of helping. Here I ask for help regarding my 1.5 yr long relationship (potentially in shambles), and you choose to focus on the fart?
just fucking break up with her goddamit, she is full on cheating and gaslighting you, this is what women are good at
i went thru the same shit, except i actually cut out the bitch from my life
sure you might not get a better girl in your life, but you cant let women control your life
break up with her, try to find other women, if you cant then find other copes or otherwise rope this is the only advice i can give you at this point

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, metagross and Deleted member 761
huh? I have gastrointestinal issues so I fart randomly and she knows that. It has nothing to do with me being 'Naive"
Maybe thats the reason why she cheated on you with an inferior psl dude, girls are naturally ableist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, eyelidcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
Also how you get a girlfriend with that problem in the first place? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 2095, eyelidcel and 4 others

Maybe thats the reason why she cheated on you with an inferior psl dude, girls are naturally ableist.

this is me btw, I am wayyy more masculine imo and I mog him overall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Looks234, Hey dont talk to me and 7 others
lol imagine being cucked by this dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c and basedfedoracel
Yeah you mog him but that fart thing rest you points
the only thing I can think of is im 5'7 and he is 6.3 she told me but I still mog overall

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 11425, eyelidcel and 2 others
listen man, u need to be high t and move on, dont be a cuck, think how much you will fucking regret not doing it sooner, man up and move on, if she has that much of a hold on u, you are not a man, you are a disgrace

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 761

you can hear her grinning at the end of the voice recording bc she knows she manipulating you

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 8856, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
I snapped her and this is the pic she sent me? Wtf do I do?

like is this the guy shes in the car with, or did he take her phone and take this?
FUCKKKKKKKKK I HATE FUCKING WOMEN

This is actually OP :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd, RichardSpencel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
He is probably American as well jfl :feelskek: burgerland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 761
The guy has number 6 tattoed on his neck, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p:lul::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:D:LOL::p:lul::ROFLMAO: WTF??

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ProAcktiv, RichardSpencel and 5 others
i was waiting for somebody to notice it was a troll jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 11758, owlofathena and 1 other person
Oh shit you got me OP hahaha but what about the audio? Did you make this with your GF? Also the fart thing is real?

Oh shit you got me OP hahaha but what about the audio? Did you make this with your GF? Also the fart thing is real?
The audio is real, the girl is one of my hoes (I am prettyboy 7.5 psl model tier gang member thug, "joker"esc dark triad mogger) and the fart was a 'spoof'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 761
i was waiting for somebody to notice it was a troll jfl
Was I really only the first one that noticed or made a comment jfl

Are you mentally ill
Or am i for reading this jfl

Pump n dump this bitch

Kill her and kill him, I am serious, this is not a joke, I am inciting violence, they both deserve death. Kill them asap or you are not a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 761 and 2 others
Btw, am I the only one who noticed how Americans (especially American women) sound so fucking fake when they talk? It's like they're reading a script or something.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pharmaceutic, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
Btw, am I the only one who noticed how Americans (especially American women) sound so fucking fake when they talk? It's like they're reading a script or something.
it was fake. OP trolled but it was very obvious from the beginning. no idea how people fell for itq

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 761, CristianT and 2 others
it was fake. OP trolled but it was very obvious from the beginning. no idea how people fell for itq
Oh well that explains it

idk women are stupid and he is coping with tattoos, dark hair,etc. all to appear DT.

If you're being test like this it's over anyway. women test you to see if you're a bitch
DT?

'i know my worth, i'm a queen' (time to put this 'queen' in her place)

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
this is brutal. dude in the car is ugly as fuck im worried sbout you for 2 reasons

Its over for you

go paddock

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE