HOW DO I LOOSE WEIGHT

ribcageprince

ribcageprince

Iron
Hello there Guys,
im struggeling with loosing weight. im not even eating that much, i got weeks (especially) in summer, where i dont eat up to 4,5 days. i wanna get skinny i wanna get lean. 3 years ago i got diagnozed with depression and agoraphobia since then i started eating more. are there any tips to loose the feeling of hunger or any other tips that could help me out of this?

Lift weights to build muscle so your body needs more calories. Do more cardio, allows you to eat more and still lose way. All that matters is how many calories you need and how many you use

thanks, do u think walking for 1-2h per day except on weekends would work as cardio?
i got sum weights at home, where i can start doing lifting again.

only eat rice, broccoli and chicken. or the atkins diet.

thanks, do u think walking for 1-2h per day except on weekends would work as cardio?
i got sum weights at home, where i can start doing lifting again.
Yeah, works and yes start lifting

• +1
Reactions: ribcageprince
Hello there Guys,
im struggeling with loosing weight. im not even eating that much, i got weeks (especially) in summer, where i dont eat up to 4,5 days. i wanna get skinny i wanna get lean. 3 years ago i got diagnozed with depression and agoraphobia since then i started eating more. are there any tips to loose the feeling of hunger or any other tips that could help me out of this?
what is your pfp

Hello there Guys,
drink lots of black coffee and stop eating shit and fast 2 times a week also drink around 3l a day

• +1
Eat healthier and use the treadmill.

• +1