How do I lower bf without cardio?

Lukkas

Lukkas

Iron
I need to lose bf fast, I don't want your water shit like a caloric deficit, I don't really want to do cardio because it sucks for looks and I want to lose it naturally, I will do anything.

I need to lose bf fast, I don't want your water shit like a caloric deficit, I don't really want to do cardio because it sucks for looks and I want to lose it naturally, I will do anything.
You don't want to do the only things that work?

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Zeta, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Wdym by cardio sucks for looks? You can just do something low intensity like walking
Too much cardio can stress your body and speed up aging. It raises cortisol levels, which can make your skin and body age faster. Plus, it can strain your joints and muscles, leading to injuries and inflammation

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88
As you already know what you're asking is impossible, only a caloric deficit loses weight. Exercise is just a means to create that deficit without reducing food. That being said consider semeglutide along with caffiene to reduce hunger

Too much cardio can stress your body and speed up aging. It raises cortisol levels, which can make your skin and body age faster. Plus, it can strain your joints and muscles, leading to injuries and inflammation
You're not going to age 50 fucking years by running at least 3 miles a day

Are you dumb?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives, kiyopon and N1666
are you stupid? doing cardio will make you look better not worse:lul:caloric deficit is unfortunately the best way to naturally burn fat.you can burn fat with other methods but it wont be "natural" if you dont wanna do cardio or a calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Drink 93 octane gasoline. Effective way to clear the GI tract, thereby increasing the potential for weight loss. 89 is good but doesnt pack as much punch.

"will do anything" doesnt want to do cardio, jfl at you lazy ppl

if ur worried about the cardio being too high intensity and aging you just fucking do low intensity cardio bruh

10k steps a day and caloric deficit its not rocket science

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon