How do I lower my body fat without messing my libido?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I’ve always had a problem of libido at lower body fats, now i’m around 15% and I have good libido and EQ.

But since i’m on Fin, whenever I start to get in the 12% area, my libido drops drastically due to dieting and not being able to produce enough Test.

My diet is already really good, red meat, eggs, dairy, healthy fats, etc.

Is there a way to keep my libido high while leaning down?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I’ve always had a problem of libido at lower body fats, now i’m around 15% and I have good libido and EQ.

But since i’m on Fin, whenever I start to get in the 12% area, my libido drops drastically due to dieting and not being able to produce enough Test.

”. Buy some complex which contains L- carnitin which has anabolic effect( it boosts test produce in ur cells). It boost test + burns fat. That also has lots of other vitamins like b6 b5 etc+ green tea which also helps in burning fats+ which contains diuretics and super citrimax which will help u debloat ur face and control appetite
So just buy some diet complex that contains allat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and PseudoMaxxer

Lowering calories will lower testosterone it’s inevitable and it’s needed for body homeostasis which is healthy,but your diet already mitigates it. I wouldn’t buy 10 million supplements for a potential 0.5% increase

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
”. Buy some complex which contains L- carnitin which has anabolic effect( it boosts test produce in ur cells). It boost test + burns fat. That also has lots of other vitamins like b6 b5 etc+ green tea which also helps in burning fats+ which contains diuretics and super citrimax which will help u debloat ur face and control appetite
So just buy some diet complex that contains allat
Green tea lowers testosterone polyphenols lower testosterone , l-carnitine is already present in huge amounts in meat

• +1
Green tea lowers testosterone polyphenols lower testosterone , l-carnitine is already present in huge amounts in meat
Ur retarded Niger how u expect him to lose body fat without losing any testosterone? L carnitine is in the meat same as every vitamin and mineral but people still take them because nobody want to eat kilos of meat or fruits or other shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 60975
what would you need libido for?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Ur retarded Niger how u expect him to lose body fat without losing any testosterone? L carnitine is in the meat same as every vitamin and mineral but people still take them because nobody want to eat kilos of meat or fruits or other shit
I eat 4kg of meat for bulk

high protein, high cholesterol, d3k2, carnitine.and arginine, b complex, and lift heavy

• +1
yeah but not enough to support test production, he should.prob supplement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
This is caused by not having favorable genes for leanness.

• +1