How do i make it on fiverr as a skilled music producer?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Mixing, mastering, vocal tuning, i could even ghostwrite entire songs or hiphop beats or jingles. I'm quite skilled @ production, but how do i start getting gigs? i tried setting up a fiverr page a couple years ago, but i simply never got any gigs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6963 and Amexmaxx
Just go the beatstars, yt & instagram route. You gotta understand marketing and sales tho.
are you really good at mixing. I can produce beats but always sort of sucked at mixing. Its what discourage me from going full out with making selling beats.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Indians there will literally give you their souls for 5 bucks
Shit's overcrowded

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 6963 and gamma
Just go the beatstars, yt & instagram route. You gotta understand marketing and sales tho.
are you really good at mixing. I can produce beats but always sort of sucked at mixing. Its what discourage me from going full out with making selling beats.
Yeah i guess i'm lacking in the marketing department, but maybe i can outsource that just to get off the ground?

Also i just thought of something, maybe i can do my services free-of-charge to begin with, under the condition that i'll be credited for my work when they upload it somewhere? That way i can start building credibility.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and buckchadley31
Like every person is making music you hvae to be famous before to get into music industri

Also i just thought of something, maybe i can do my services free-of-charge to begin with, under the condition that i'll be credited for my work when they upload it somewhere? That way i can start building credibility.
Yeah i could outsource mixing and mastering but i dont really have the $ to do that until i can break even.

free of charge is a good idea in the beginning

you got anything online to hear?

Yeah i could outsource mixing and mastering but i dont really have the $ to do that until i can break even.

free of charge is a good idea in the beginning

you got anything online to hear?
Nothing i'm proud of, i uploaded some old unfinished tracks from when i started 7 years ago, i'd rather forget about that.

Nothing i'm proud of, i uploaded some old unfinished tracks from when i started 7 years ago, i'd rather forget about that.
I started producing music around 2013-14 too. I was a sophomore in hs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back