How do I not get attention from girls of my age? (serious question)

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy subhuman
I get approached by older women. One time one even got my hand after putting on a suit and told me that I looked like a model. I have been told by my male friends that I'm very good-looking and they have given me excessive attention while not having known my level of self-esteem.
At the moment, I would consider myself as an MTN with low CL potential (PSL) after skinmaxxing + hydrocortisonemaxxing
Any thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82
I get approached by older women. One time one even got my hand after putting on a suit and told me that I looked like a model. I have been told by my male friends that I'm very good-looking and they have given me excessive attention while not having known my level of self-esteem.
At the moment, I would consider myself as an MTN with low CL potential (PSL) after skinmaxxing + hydrocortisonemaxxing
Any thoughts?

send face in pm lets see, and depending on your features you may attract different demographics so maybe ur young with masc features not sure, i pulled more jbs before puberty when i just looked like a lil fag