how do i not kys or ER

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Banned
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
8,401
Reputation
13,051
Im so close to kys and ERing how do i stop this only couple of years from ascending.
 
martial arts?
 
Do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 5891
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and lookismfugee
dont eat
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Rope
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and lookismfugee
I'll kill myself for sure, its only a matter of time by now, but I would never go ER
I love my mother, dont want to ashame her even after being dead
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad and Deleted member 6902
I'll kill myself for sure, its only a matter of time by now, but I would never go ER
I love my mother, dont want to ashame her even after being dead
Soyboy.jpg
Im so close to kys and ERing how do i stop this only couple of years from ascending.
Go ER little attention whore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad
@Ritalincel u hav the honors [Insert rope avi]
C95ac16b351d40e8308e59f0e0197502
 
Im so close to kys and ERing how do i stop this only couple of years from ascending.
 
Im so close to kys and ERing how do i stop this only couple of years from ascending.
Stop obsessing about what a few idiots on this forum say whey they hyrper analyse individual features. Get on test(if ur of decent age). This forum is full of malcontents who want to drag people down to their level. They're infectious with the stupid crap they roll out again and again. You need a more balanced perspective,
 
Avoid triggers, when I see couples in public I want to go er tbh
 

Similar threads

37382949
Replies
3
Views
45
37382949
37382949
Michael Vornik X
Replies
9
Views
29
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
Clqs
Replies
7
Views
39
simematic
simematic
BatemanNigga
Replies
43
Views
171
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
zenmanic
Replies
23
Views
77
GoyLite
GoyLite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top