HOW DO I NUKE MY HGH AND IGF LEVELS EFFECTIVELY

gigell

gigell

☦️
I could potentially get Hgh from my doctor who’s a bod builder but my levels have to be low as fuck to work effectively to give me. He told me to do a blood test

I told him that I keep getting sick , I’m tired and my libido is bad

How about u lift a dumbbell and eat a salad

Man Walking GIF
Nah , roids and Hgh or LDAR

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I could potentially get Hgh from my doctor who’s a bod builder but my levels have to be low as fuck to work effectively to give me. He told me to do a blood test

eat chips 3x a day

Well don’t do this. Don’t buy HGH if you haven’t done the research or knows what comes with it.

Trying to get HGH from a doctor is mistake number 1

• Hmm...
Well don’t do this. Don’t buy HGH if you haven’t done the research or knows what comes with it.

But if you want to lower your IGF-1 levels, don’t sleep, gain weight, take estrogen pills

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU

Why would it be bad for him if his growth plates are open (assuming he doesn't overdose on the amount)?

Why would it be bad for him if his growth plates are open (assuming he doesn't overdose on the amount)?
Well, trying to get HGH from a doctor is a mistake as they won’t give it to you and you’ll waste time trying to convince them.
HGH is good overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747

it wont work

• +1

Get yo money up and buy it

Lack of sleep will nuke your hormones, because they are mostly produced while you sleep

Edit: Also I might try this too. How did you even get into such a position in the first place?