How do i prevent myself from being too tall?

james13sorbera

james13sorbera

Iron
Im not 8 feet tall or anything, but im 6’1.5 (187 cm) and turned 15 a month ago. I dont want to be too tall and i dont know if i will but i have good chances. I think ill prolly be like 6’4 but i dont want to be any taller. I like lifting weights and dont want my height to interfere with my capability of putting on mass. So how do i prevent my height from continuing to increase once ive reached my goal height (my height rn is good but i want to be and will be taller).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Timmy
How do I prevent my dick from becoming too big?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Roquefort, socialcel and 4 others
Im not 8 feet tall or anything, but im 6’1.5 (187 cm) and turned 15 a month ago. I dont want to be too tall and i dont know if i will but i have good chances. I think ill prolly be like 6’4 but i dont want to be any taller. I like lifting weights and dont want my height to interfere with my capability of putting on mass. So how do i prevent my height from continuing to increase once ive reached my goal height (my height rn is good but i want to be and will be taller).
6'4" is ideal male height. You can still have a large frame whilst being tall too jfl.

• +1
Reactions: seasonedjelqer67 and james13sorbera
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and james13sorbera
It's beyond your control though and being that tall is ideal and way better than being a manlet.
My brother got me addicted to the gym when i was 12 and now im probably gonna be too tall to look like i lift 😪

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
My brother got me addicted to the gym when i was 12 and now im probably gonna be too tall to look like i lift 😪
You can still have a muscular frame whilst being tall as well, as long the overall bone structure grows as well so you don't look a beanpole.

• +1
Reactions: james13sorbera
You can still have a muscular frame whilst being tall as well, as long the overall bone structure grows as well so you don't look a beanpole.
Yeah but as the bonestructure grows the muscle itself becomes longer and appears smaller. Its like when you have a ball of slime and you stretch it out; when you stretch the ball of slime and lengthen it, it isnt as round and full. If i were to be 1 foot tall i would be like a minipekka cause all my muscle is crunched up and makes me look bigger. When you are taller the muscle is stretched out on a larger frame, peak natural muscularity is going to look less muscular than the shorter and smaller frame simply because your frame is larger and your muscle is mote stretched out. I may have an athletic-type build but i dont think ill look like alex eubank or some shit.

Yeah but as the bonestructure grows the muscle itself becomes longer and appears smaller. Its like when you have a ball of slime and you stretch it out; when you stretch the ball of slime and lengthen it, it isnt as round and full. If i were to be 1 foot tall i would be like a minipekka cause all my muscle is crunched up and makes me look bigger. When you are taller the muscle is stretched out on a larger frame, peak natural muscularity is going to look less muscular than the shorter and smaller frame simply because your frame is larger and your muscle is mote stretched out. I may have an athletic-type build but i dont think ill look like alex eubank or some shit.
I'd say it has more to do with the wrist, ankle, knee, forearm and elbow circumference, bideltoid breadth, and waist size. The larger these are, the more the muscles attached to them will be. Androgen sensitivity, T-levels, and muscle fiber type also matter in determining how big the muscles will become.

The only shit features would be the longer forearms and longer lower legs that tallcels usually have, average or short forearms makes the arms appear larger, longer legs also usually come with high-set calf insertions (which imo are shit, large calves which have low-set insertions look better).

I'd say it has more to do with the wrist, ankle, knee, forearm and elbow circumference, bideltoid breadth, and waist size. The larger these are, the more the muscles attached to them will be. Androgen sensitivity, T-levels, and muscle fiber type also matter in determining how big the muscles will become.

The only shit features would be the longer forearms and longer lower legs that tallcels usually have, average or short forearms makes the arms appear larger, longer legs also usually come with high-set calf insertions (which imo are shit, large calves which have low-set insertions look better).
I agree with you on the calf portion of your reply and the whole testosterone thing and circumferences, but wouldnt having longer upper arms and upper legs make your muscles look smaller and weird with certain insertions (ie. short biceps)?

I agree with you on the calf portion of your reply and the whole testosterone thing and circumferences, but wouldnt having longer upper arms and upper legs make your muscles look smaller and weird with certain insertions (ie. short biceps)?
I don't think they would if the whole arms and legs are proportionally larger due to the bigger joints.

I don't think they would if the whole arms and legs are proportionally larger due to the bigger joints.
Maybe. I dont think it really matters cause my genetics are pretty good for weighlifting other than my unilateral pectus carinatum. Im just gonna get surgery for it tho so it doesnt rlly matter. Kinda just makes my chest look bigger from the side for the time being :).

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Once you hit 6'2-6'3 do a steroid cycle without atomatase inhibitors to get a good frame and close off your growth plates

Once you hit 6'2-6'3 do a steroid cycle without atomatase inhibitors to get a good frame and close off your growth plates
Im not doing steroids but thanks for the incel advice

you'll probably end up ideal height without anything
My brother is like 6’3 and hes 17 so i think im fine cause im growing faster than he did and i came out the womb 1/2 an inch taller than him which is a lot for a newborn. Im also gonna be bulking majority of my teen years cause i dont wanna have to try with the gym when in in my twenties and on. Just wanna maintain what i can while eating whatever i want

Alternative titles:

"How do I prevent myself from being noticed on dating apps?"

"How do I prevent bitches from differentiating between me and subhumans?"

• Hmm...
Reactions: james13sorbera
Alternative titles:

"How do I prevent myself from being noticed on dating apps?"

"How do I prevent bitches from differentiating between me and subhumans?"
Im already 6’1.5 and im barely 15. i dont need extra height. Also if you read the thread, i want to be 6’4 but not any taller. Girls cant really tell the difference between a 6’4 and a 6’6 guy unless they look at a picture of them side to side (because theyre too short). Being taller than what i want to be 6’4 will just prevent me from looking muscularly large which is something i want