How do I professionally reject this foid

T

TopzCat1

Gold
Basically this mum from the team I coach has been trying to hit on me for ages she randomly found me on fb and sent me this I'm not interested how should I go about rejecting her without being brutal😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 3635
Brag thread smh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hebbewem, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
This

Attachments

• 20201004_052619.jpg
    20201004_052619.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 109
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lux
Send her your hunter eyes then block

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416, FootLongDong and 6 others
Do what girls do, never actually reject them unless they really put it out on the line (put you on the spot with a proposition)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bladeeout, Deleted member 9919 and 2 others
Tell her you’re already in a relationship or something?

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Do what girls do, never actually reject them unless they really put it out on the line (put you on the spot with a proposition)
That's a gd shout

• +1
Reactions: egoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and TopzCat1
She isn't even single, she gave herself an out you don't even need to reject her just humour her tbh
But then she said after let's talk tommororw at the match

But then she said after let's talk tommororw at the match
Keep it professional, you can't not talk to someone who talks to you while you're working really it would look unprofessional

write an essay

• +1
Reactions: Lux and TopzCat1
Keep it professional, you can't not talk to someone who talks to you while you're working really it would look unprofessional
Yeah but she too keen and embarrassing I'm too high inib for those situations as work unless it's a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
Yeah but she too keen and embarrassing I'm too high inib for those situations as work unless it's a stacy
Maybe I'm a sociopath but I'd just lead her on and have fun with it while being vague enough that it's just left hanging

Basically like a woman would do

• +1
Maybe I'm a sociopath but I'd just lead her on and have fun with it while being vague enough that it's just left hanging

Basically like a woman would do
Loooool

her tits are saggy

• +1
Send the screencap to her husband😈
Why does she type all retarded like that

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Lux

what do you mean by put you on the spot with proposition?

what's an example of that

Low T if you dont run bull game and cuck her husband

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and TopzCat1
Basically this mum from the team I coach has been trying to hit on me for ages she randomly found me on fb and sent me this I'm not interested how should I go about rejecting her without being brutal😂😂

I'd tell the truth - nicely, of course lol If you don't tell the truth right off the bat, you run the risk that she'll think you're just playing hard to get or something. "Ummm... thanks... well, this is awkward now. I'm sorry, but I'm not interested though I'm flattered. I'd appreciate it if you keep things professional." You may need to massage my wording a bit more . :p

fuck her in the ass

She said. " If I was single"
That is your escape route, to let her down easy.
I would say: "thank you, I feel flattered. I feel it would not be appropriate for me, for your Boyfriend/husband, for us to hang together. Since you are taken."

• +1
what do you mean by put you on the spot with proposition?

what's an example of that
By that I mean any direct attempt to take things to the next level, so asking him out on a date, inviting him over when her boyfriend/husband is at work etc

Basically any romantic proposition that requires a yes or no answer

• +1
Reactions: PYT
just fuck her a few times, she'll get bored of it eventually and search another guy to cheat with

Don't reject her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7098
Just be honest about it without being an autistic dick

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
just pump and dump tbh