How do I puberty max

A

Anth0ny

Iron
recently turned 16
already naturally testmaxxing sleepmaxxing heightmaxxing and dietmaxxing and planning to gymcell soon

soon to be on ghrp 2 and mod grf1 sometime early may until a few months into next school year when my height growth plateus and hop on hgh for rest of school year (AI will be dosed for as long as possible)

should i hop on t? how do i dht maxx

Not really possible to dhtmax naturally. The only thing I've heard is creatine increasing dht for significant amounts in one study and lots of anecdotal experiences from men losing hair when taking creatine which may have to do with dht increase.
For specific efficient DHTmax you can take dht orally, or roids like anavar, masteron, proviron, Dimethyltrienolone and etc.
But I don't recomment taking most roids, you just turned 16 and you need good pct .

Your AI, should also help you a lot with increased androgens and lowering shbg which means more free androgens for the body to use, but idk which AI u are using.
I recommend getting blood test it gives you a huge insight. Go check your test and free test at least. Or also check igf1, e2, LH and thyroid hormones if you want.

Not really possible to dhtmax naturally. The only thing I've heard is creatine increasing dht for significant amounts in one study and lots of anecdotal experiences from men losing hair when taking creatine which may have to do with dht increase.
For specific efficient DHTmax you can take dht orally, or roids like anavar, masteron, proviron, Dimethyltrienolone and etc.
But I don't recomment taking most roids, you just turned 16 and you need good pct .

Your AI, should also help you a lot with increased androgens and lowering shbg which means more free androgens for the body to use, but idk which AI u are using.
I recommend getting blood test it gives you a huge insight. Go check your test and free test at least. Or also check igf1, e2, LH and thyroid hormones if you want.
im gonna be dosing aromasin 12.5mg daily but in short wat do u say i should do besides blood tests

creatine bloats face tho and im trying to get low bf and debloat face for a sculped look but im a chink so its harder for me and creatine certaintly wont help

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
im gonna be dosing aromasin 12.5mg daily but in short wat do u say i should do besides blood tests
- The first report of AI use in children from the US in 2003 described the pharmacokinetic properties of exemestane in 12 healthy eugonadal adolescent and young adult males between the ages of 14-26 years of age over a 10-day period (18). The investigators found that 25- and 50-mg doses of exemestane had similar effects on all parameters measured, including estrogen (32-38% decrease), testosterone (˜60% increase)
sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) (19-21% decrease)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...The first report,testosterone (˜60% increase)
This is just some insight to you can see the androgenic effects of aromasin.

Everything seems fine with your plans. Just take in mind that ghrp2 and mod grf1 need to be administered frequently throughout the day because of short active life, hopefully that dosent bother you I also used ghrp6 with mod grf1.

I am currently using hgh 6IU a day with 3 x 150mcg ghrp6 injections every day.
I am also using flubirpofen for osteoclast inhibition and I am taking CDP choline to inhibit Somastotin.
Somastotin is a hormone that inhibits gh, igf1, insulin. You can also consider taking these and try to get hgh soon

- The first report of AI use in children from the US in 2003 described the pharmacokinetic properties of exemestane in 12 healthy eugonadal adolescent and young adult males between the ages of 14-26 years of age over a 10-day period (18). The investigators found that 25- and 50-mg doses of exemestane had similar effects on all parameters measured, including estrogen (32-38% decrease), testosterone (˜60% increase)
sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) (19-21% decrease)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005754/#:~:text=The first report,testosterone (˜60% increase)
This is just some insight to you can see the androgenic effects of aromasin.

Everything seems fine with your plans. Just take in mind that ghrp2 and mod grf1 need to be administered frequently throughout the day because of short active life, hopefully that dosent bother you I also used ghrp6 with mod grf1.

I am currently using hgh 6IU a day with 3 x 150mcg ghrp6 injections every day.
I am also using flubirpofen for osteoclast inhibition and I am taking CDP choline to inhibit Somastotin.
Somastotin is a hormone that inhibits gh, igf1, insulin. You can also consider taking these and try to get hgh soon
i was planning to inject ghrp 2 and mod grf1 2 times morning and before bed

whats osteoclast inhibition?

also my hgh is gonna be here soon idk if i wanna use it during my natrual growth spurt rather then ghrp 2 and mod grf1

i was planning to inject ghrp 2 and mod grf1 2 times morning and before bed

whats osteoclast inhibition?

also my hgh is gonna be here soon idk if i wanna use it during my natrual growth spurt rather then ghrp 2 and mod grf1
Bone formation primarily occurs because of osteoblasts, bone cells responsible for osteogenesis which is the formation of bone tissue.
Osteoclasts are the opposite, they break down bone tissue and are more powerful than osteoblasts.
Osteoclasts may be of benefit when you want to break down and build new bone (bone remodelling), but You typically want to inhibit osteoclasts in periods of growth because it significantly increases the growth as shown in this study I will provide using flurbiprofen.

Flurbiprofen is a medication usually for arthritis which inhibits the COX enzyme responible for inflamation and thus also reduces osteoclasts.
Proximal tibial longitudinal bone growth rate, growth plate thickness, and periosteal bone formation rate were increased 30-40%, while cortical bone (tibial shaft) and cancellous bone (proximal tibial metaphysis) accumulated 12% and 90% more bone than controls, respectively. Enhanced accumulation of cortical bone was attributed to stimulated periosteal bone formation without accompanying marrow cavity enlargement. Enhanced accumulation of cancellous hard tissue was postulated to be due to reduced trabecular bone resorption and no effect on bone formation. The cell counts support these conclusions. There was a decrease in osteoclast numbers (-62 to -70%), an insignificant decrease in osteoblast numbers (-5 to -30%) per mm of bone surface and a decrease in osteoclast to osteoblast ratio (-35 to -56%).

Bone formation primarily occurs because of osteoblasts, bone cells responsible for osteogenesis which is the formation of bone tissue.
Osteoclasts are the opposite, they break down bone tissue and are more powerful than osteoblasts.
Osteoclasts may be of benefit when you want to break down and build new bone (bone remodelling), but You typically want to inhibit osteoclasts in periods of growth because it significantly increases the growth as shown in this study I will provide using flurbiprofen.

Flurbiprofen is a medication usually for arthritis which inhibits the COX enzyme responible for inflamation and thus also reduces osteoclasts.

ok ig i will inhibit osteoclast and Somastotin also how many ius do u think i should dose? how would i even find the perfect dosage i saw some dude dosed like 8 ius and grew 4 inches in 5 months not sure if he became an ogre or not tho

ok ig i will inhibit osteoclast and Somastotin also how many ius do u think i should dose? how would i even find the perfect dosage i saw some dude dosed like 8 ius and grew 4 inches in 5 months not sure if he became an ogre or not tho
HGH you would like to aim around 6 IUand 8IU specially if taken alone. it also depends on how much you are willing to spend and etc.
Dosages above that arent that more efficient and it would be costly and better to just combine the hgh with gh agonists like ghrp2-6 or mod grf1. It also just depends on how you react to the hgh. If you start with 4IU for example and you dont feel much just increase it.
Blood tests of igf1 would be of great help of course

do u think i should or is natural test max + ai and creatine enough
Idk your test levels but unless you have low test symptoms you should just eat more animal protein and animal fats, take zinc and magneiusm and aromasin will help you too. Always have your balls cool and do not wear polyester underwear, or dont wear underwear at all like me:sneaky:.

Injecting test is a more complicated procedure than growth secretagogues and peptide hormones.
You have way more options, theres like 5 main test injectables (Testosterone Enanthate, testosterone cypionate, sustanon, Testosterone propionate,, etc. Test E is most commonly used). You need to have cycles and also PCT, which may include hCG, nolvadex, enclomafine, theres side effects and you feel like shit when you hop off.
It will stimulate bone growth and also make you look older and you dont want to damage your HPTA axis if used wrongly and at 16, I dont know how you are going in puberty
You didnt even know about osteoblasts so you still need more understanding and research

Idk your test levels but unless you have low test symptoms you should just eat more animal protein and animal fats, take zinc and magneiusm and aromasin will help you too. Always have your balls cool and do not wear polyester underwear, or dont wear underwear at all like me:sneaky:.

Injecting test is a more complicated procedure than growth secretagogues and peptide hormones.
You have way more options, theres like 5 main test injectables (Testosterone Enanthate, testosterone cypionate, sustanon, Testosterone propionate,, etc. Test E is most commonly used). You need to have cycles and also PCT, which may include hCG, nolvadex, enclomafine, theres side effects and you feel like shit when you hop off.
It will stimulate bone growth and also make you look older and you dont want to damage your HPTA axis if used wrongly and at 16, I dont know how you are going in puberty
You didnt even know about osteoblasts so you still need more understanding and research
dont think ima inject test when i was gymcelling and doing alot of martial arts i was get morning wood and was horny but i barley have armpit hair and have a barley visible mustache not sure if its because of low t or because im not progressed in puberty yet

also i can spend a little extra on hgh my only concern is becoming orgre but i will prob go up ius weekly if 8 is not making me ogre ill stick to the dosage but what do u reccomend hgh with? assuming my growth slows after a few months of using ghrp 2 and grf1

Hgh is great with either ghrp 2/6 or grf1, or all of them of course for greatest synergestic effect.
You can also use hexarelin instead which is a ghrp like ghrp2/6 or ipamorelin.
But hgh with ghrp2/6 or/and grf1 should be enough

Thing is that after some months it may lose efficacy you get a little desesentized. So you can switch from ghrp2 to ghrp6 for example, or to hexaxrelin/ipamorelin but research that more.

Hgh is great with either ghrp 2/6 or grf1, or all of them of course for greatest synergestic effect.
You can also use hexarelin instead which is a ghrp like ghrp2/6 or ipamorelin.
But hgh with ghrp2/6 or/and grf1 should be enough
what do u reccomend i have mointhly budget of 2k as long as i dont become ogre ill inject wht

Take 500 test with a heavy dose of aromasin for 20x dht increase

recently turned 16
already naturally testmaxxing sleepmaxxing heightmaxxing and dietmaxxing and planning to gymcell soon

soon to be on ghrp 2 and mod grf1 sometime early may until a few months into next school year when my height growth plateus and hop on hgh for rest of school year (AI will be dosed for as long as possible)

should i hop on t? how do i dht maxx
do you have pubic hair that connects from ur “pubes” to ur bellybutton? If then puberty has finished .