How do I reduce height?

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
I’m too tall I need to be slightly shorter for broad appeal to all women, bc the really short ones are out of range. Currently I just wear flat shoes and bend my pelvis forward when standing. At this point I’m thinking of bending my knees as well jfl.

Anyone know ways to keep spine compressed, bc in the mornings I don’t even fit in my shower. I sleep curled up like a ball, but I’m wondering if there’s any supps that can help (kind of like an opposite effect to glucosamine)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others
just squat bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and lunin7
I’m too tall I need to be slightly shorter for broad appeal to all women, bc the really short ones are out of range. Currently I just wear flat shoes and bend my pelvis forward when standing. At this point I’m thinking of bending my knees as well jfl.

Anyone know ways to keep spine compressed, bc in the mornings I don’t even fit in my shower. I sleep curled up like a ball, but I’m wondering if there’s any supps that can help (kind of like an opposite effect to glucosamine)
Best way to reduce height? Jump off a cliff and break your legs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, BoredPrince and Reformed
Jfl its your face not your height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 28904 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 28904 and HarrierDuBois
bragging thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
He claimed 6'6 i think which is literwlly ideal. He is a subhuman
LOL, I thought he was like 6'10 or some shit, yeah 6'6 is great height.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
He claimed 6'6 i think which is literwlly ideal. He is a subhuman
but hes talking about impracticality of height not that hes invisible to foids or something

Leg reduction surgery

Some users here really don't appreciate the blessing they been given

Cut your legs off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Nebula
but hes talking about impracticality of height not that hes invisible to foids or something
He wants broader appeal coping with height ofcourse when his face is just the problem. The height is literally fine

How can I be subhuman / invisible when I’m the king of attracting LTBs
but how can you be 6'6 mtn gymmaxxed (correct me if im wrong) and not have chadlite smv
He wants broader appeal coping with height ofcourse when his face is just the problem. The height is literally fine
yeah its an insane height but he never mentioned women problems in the op, just that its impractical

Attracting ltbs isnt an accomplishment
There are people out there who are completely invisible. I’m happy with my LTBs, goal with looksmaxxing is to at least attract HTBs. I dont care tbh past that

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
but how can you be 6'6 mtn gymmaxxed (correct me if im wrong) and not have chadlite smv

yeah its an insane height but he never mentioned women problems in the op, just that its impractical
Broader appeal meaning a part of the women arent attracted to him due to height its literally in the first sentence? Isnt that a problem

Yeah those are my stats. Face is king tho for high quality women tho

There are people out there who are completely invisible. I’m happy with my LTBs, goal with looksmaxxing is to at least attract HTBs. I dont care tbh past that
Fair point

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
god gave you godly genes and u wanna reduce ur height if i was as tall as you claim i wouldn't be in this forum finding ways to cope about my height

Estrogen makes you shorter

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
mogger height but face is the problem like always with guys who r that tall

Start wheelchairmaxxing

Me at 5’8 trying get LL

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901