How do I retain my morning height throughout the day?

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
Joined
Aug 30, 2022
Posts
1,326
Reputation
1,699
How to prevent daily spinal compression? I wanna stay the same height from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep, is this possible?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33863
How to prevent daily spinal compression? I wanna stay the same height from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep, is this possible?
Stretch through out the day.
You would still lose some height but it's very minimum
 
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 27253, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
autism bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
take regular naps bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Hanging every 3 hours
 
You need to monkey max.

Swing from each tree to get around town, in order to make sure your spine is fully decompressed at all times.

Monkey bars swinging
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 21898
Stretch through out the day.
You would still lose some height but it's very minimum
Do you know what types of stretches to do?
 
Glucosamine and chondroitin does this for me
 
There’s some vitamin that helps with this forgot the name
 
If you’re a NEETcel, just be bedridden
 

Similar threads

T3llo
Replies
10
Views
28
draugr
draugr
boberto925925
Replies
1
Views
37
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
UnknownDuck77
Replies
5
Views
59
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
genocideallfoids
Replies
12
Views
59
idk8
idk8
driesh456
Replies
2
Views
23
FunnyVALENTINE
FunnyVALENTINE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top