How do I reverse norwooding? It seems like my hair is growing back to normal? Is it the conditioner I’ve been using in past couple weeks?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
I began norwooding in my early 20s but my hair might be returning to normal again except maybe my crown area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
are you sure? make before and after pics otherwise it could be just your mind tricking you

I began norwooding in my early 20s but my hair might be returning to normal again except maybe my crown area
anything but fin is a huge shekel scam cope

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
are you sure? make before and after pics otherwise it could be just your mind tricking you
Anything I can do to reverse it?

Minoxidil can regrow hair, but it will not stop more and more follicles from dieing off anyways. Finasteride/dutasteride can only turn some miniaturized hair follicles (the fine tiny hairs) back to normal ones, but not regrow. But atleast it can stop the dieing of more follicles, atleast in most cases.

if you are experiencing regrowth without using these products, perhaps some of the hairloss was caused by a shedding from some other medical cause. There's more reasons why you could be losing hair than just androgenic alepecia. (male pattern baldness)

Best is to find a derm that is specialized in hairloss to look at your scalp and see whatsup.

Minoxidil can regrow hair, but it will not stop more and more follicles from dieing off anyways. Finasteride/dutasteride can only turn some miniaturized hair follicles (the fine tiny hairs) back to normal ones, but not regrow. But atleast it can stop the dieing of more follicles, atleast in most cases.

if you are experiencing regrowth without using these products, perhaps some of the hairloss was caused by a shedding from some other medical cause. There's more reasons why you could be losing hair than just androgenic alepecia. (male pattern baldness)

Best is to find a derm that is specialized in hairloss to look at your scalp and see whatsup.
Thanks

Balding is not permanent

You can regain certaknly but how, how long and at what cost
These are the questions

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and wasted