How do I shave my balls?

islaymtbs

islaymtbs

5’7
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Posts
7,020
Reputation
4,836
I keep using stuff like this, but the hair won’t seem to go every time I try shaving down there I literally don’t know what I’m doing wrong
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1429.jpeg
    IMG_1429.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungVampLyfe
I keep using stuff like this, but the hair won’t seem to go every time I try shaving down there I literally don’t know what I’m doing wrong
Bro use an electric shaver that has cut prevention
 
  • +1
Reactions: islaymtbs
you're a faggot that's why you're shaving, no?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emolifta and islaymtbs
With a machete
 
  • +1
Reactions: islaymtbs
I keep using stuff like this, but the hair won’t seem to go every time I try shaving down there I literally don’t know what I’m doing wrong
youre gonna cut your shit with that
 

Similar threads

Littlepickel2
Replies
15
Views
41
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
⠀☭⠀
Replies
21
Views
93
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
HexumReincarnated
Replies
17
Views
63
sebtrynaascend
S
truC3L
Replies
2
Views
17
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
jorraoo
Replies
1
Views
24
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top