How do I (slightly) darken eyebrows without it being blatantly obvious

B

Broski

Zephir

My hair is light brown, my eyebrows arent really visible in certain lighting, looks sorta like the blonde guys eyebrows at times. How do I darken my eyebrows and how much should I darken it.

You can buy an eyebrow pen. Darken it just enough so that it doesn't look obvious. If you groom the rest of your face you can get away with darker or more eye-brow grooming/shaping as it won't look out of place compared to the rest of your face.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
You can buy an eyebrow pen. Darken it just enough so that it doesn't look obvious. If you groom the rest of your face you can get away with darker or more eye-brow grooming/shaping as it won't look out of place compared to the rest of your face.
Yeah there's this guy at my work who has like a Chris Hemsworth pheno/colouring but his eyebrows are black and look like they've been drawn on I don't want to look like that lol

Sharpie

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, mighty_oat and Broski
Obviously dye them medium or dark brown?

don’t leave the dye on as long.

I didnt even know eyebrow dye existed lmao
I mean if you can use it on your hair you can use it on eyebrows right? Maybe I am wrong tbh

You can inject melanotan, it darkens hair for some people, it won't look fake since you're skin will also darken.