How Do I start

T

trainerwheelies

Iron
I'm looking for advice on how to looksmaxx. I have shitty luck with women when I flirt I they giggled at me but always friend zone me. I'm working on getting car and live in a tiny place by myself. I'm 24 rn go to the gym for mostly strength and started boxing. I'm tired of this shit it's nice being on my own but I'm trying to explore the sex scene. What do I need to do exactly.
IMG 20220908 081021

• JFL
Reactions: ....
@.... should be able to help you out

• JFL
Reactions: ....

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Max Frauder, Deprived and 5 others
thug max tattoo max lean max put dreads in face instead of up maybe make them shorter 👍👍

• +1
Reactions: trainerwheelies
Thanks I thought it was just gonna be a thread of roasting

I'm looking for advice on how to looksmaxx. I have shitty luck with women when I flirt I they giggled at me but always friend zone me. I'm working on getting car and live in a tiny place by myself. I'm 24 rn go to the gym for mostly strength and started boxing. I'm tired of this shit it's nice being on my own but I'm trying to explore the sex scene. What do I need to do exactly.View attachment 1859717
You look bloated bro. Hit the gym, cut back on sodium/carbs

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Weight loss will have the biggest increase in attractiveness for starters. Clean up your diet and keep hitting the gym. Add cardio to speed up weight loss. You're a bigger guy and definitely if you're fairly new you can lose weight + gain muscle

• Hmm...
Reactions: CyprusGD
I've never seen your pic bro :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. You must have me confused with someone else or something :lul::lul::lul:
Did you check my OP threads? I’m pretty sure I saw you comment on it.

Did you check my OP threads? I’m pretty sure I saw you comment on it.
You were asking for someone to rate you through PMs. I've never rated anyone through PMs

That was the first one. Look at the others
I remember now, you're that brown sandcel who kept spamming your pictures over and over again in the hopes of getting a better facial rating each time :lul::lul::lul:.

I wasn't mean to you, there's no point in posting the same pictures over and over again. Just take the advice given and move on with your life :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
I remember now, you're that brown sandcel who kept spamming your pictures over and over again in the hopes of getting a better facial rating each time :lul::lul::lul:.

I wasn't mean to you, there's no point in posting the same pictures over and over again. Just take the advice given and move on with your life :lul::lul:
I only posted my pictures twice dumbass. And you didn’t give any advice at all, you just laughed at me. And only like 1 or 2 people gave advice out of the hundreds of people who commented, the rest were just mockery.

This goes for you as well @SeiGun

I only posted my pictures twice dumbass. And you didn’t give any advice at all, you just laughed at me. And only like 1 or 2 people gave advice out of the hundreds of people who commented, the rest were just mockery.
We weren't mocking your looks, we were mocking what a dumbass you are for posting the same goddamn pictures NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Explain to me how posting your face a second time using the same pictures is gonna make any difference.

We weren't mocking your looks, we were mocking what a dumbass you are for posting the same goddamn pictures NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Explain to me how posting your face a second time using the same pictures is gonna make any difference.

Bitch go back and read the comments. Even in the first thread I was being mocked.

I posted my face the second time in hopes that different people would give ACTUAL advice but it was nothing but a disappointment.

• JFL

Bitch you can laugh all you want but it’s the truth whether you like it or not. Useless piece of shit

• JFL
Bitch you can laugh all you want but it’s the truth whether you like it or not. Useless piece of shit
I've never gotten this much attention from another user :love::love::love:. Keep it up yakhi

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

I've never gotten this much attention from another user :love::love::love:. Keep it up yakhi

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live
I don’t understand why you people are such assholes. Isn’t the point of this forum to help others with their journey? Or do you just rot all day in your basement?

• JFL
I don’t understand why you people are such assholes. Isn’t the point of this forum to help others with their journey? Or do you just rot all day in your basement?
I don't know about others, but if you saw me, you wouldn't expect that I "rot all day in a basement" :lul::lul::lul:

thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, lose weight, hit the gym, idk

• +1
Reactions: trainerwheelies