How do i stop being a mentalcel

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

archive jeans
Joined
May 3, 2023
Posts
19,378
Reputation
33,619
I went to Walmart today and the cashier was hot as fuck, I couldn’t even hold eye contact or nothing.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I went to Walmart today and the cashier was hot as fuck, I couldn’t even hold eye contact or nothing.
mew and hold frame

If you get nervous remember Andrew Tate’s confidence
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and GabachoCopium
nofap + mewing for 5 years, this method fix all of your problems
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
attain a high level in a combat sport or a net worth of $500k+
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Bonesmash your forehead to restore neurotransmitters health
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Similar threads

staticidal
Replies
18
Views
75
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
erdemwantstoascend
Replies
4
Views
72
pooppopo
pooppopo
R
Replies
4
Views
54
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
1blameMiles
Replies
22
Views
99
1blameMiles
1blameMiles
sub5chudwholikesaot
Replies
0
Views
13
sub5chudwholikesaot
sub5chudwholikesaot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top