How do I stop being lazy?

belisa14

belisa14

Steroid lover
Genuine question. I know this is a pretty water question but I want to discuss.

Reasons why I think:
Dopamine - I’m constantly overstimulated, tik tok, reels, I feel like it dumbs me down a lot.

Could there be other reasons? Ironically I’m feeling lazy and can’t be bothered putting much into this thread

This isn’t a hormone issue either..Ive been blasting test and cruising this entire year.

Maybe it’s a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I live in UK we get barely any sunlight, could it be vitamin idk that you get from the sun? Cheers lads

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and lemonnz
How do I quit social media and become a monk. I want to read alot of books. I realise how stupid I sound but I genuinely cannot be bothered putting effort into this thread

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Sleep too, I always have retarded sleep schedule. I might stay up all day and fix it for a week or few days but if I fuck up one night it’s over. E.g waking up at 5am for a few days to like 6-7 and then 12-2pm

• +1
Delete all your tiktok and other social media’s and do other things

Delete all your tiktok and other social media’s and do other things
What if I miss the next hawk tuah meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Alexios, dostoyevski and 7 others
Sleep too, I always have retarded sleep schedule. I might stay up all day and fix it for a week or few days but if I fuck up one night it’s over. E.g waking up at 5am for a few days to like 6-7 and then 12-2pm
yea make sure you dial in your sleep, when I don't get enough sleep I feel terrible. Also, for quitting social media you could try to just delete the apps or try to get something that will block you from using them all together

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

Reasons why I think:
Dopamine - I’m constantly overstimulated, tik tok, reels, I feel like it dumbs me down a lot.

Could there be other reasons? Ironically I’m feeling lazy and can’t be bothered putting much into this thread

This isn’t a hormone issue either..Ive been blasting test and cruising this entire year.

Maybe it’s a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I live in UK we get barely any sunlight, could it be vitamin idk that you get from the sun? Cheers lads
consume lots of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) keep it at a (1.5:4:2) ratio and consume a fuck ton don't ask me how much figure it out

stop drinking bottled water because it has no minerals which means it absorbs electrolytes out of your body and gets them peed out

It's because of your genes, another :blackpill: Anyway there is not much you can do about it you were just born with a big amygdala, something in your brain.

Individuals who are state oriented when it comes to initiating actions and therefore tend to hesitate or procrastinate show higher amygdala volume

-Schlüter et al (2018). The Structural and Functional Signature of Action Control, Psychological Science, 1-11.

It's because of your genes, another :blackpill: Anyway there is not much you can do about it you were just born with a big amygdala, something in your brain.

Individuals who are state oriented when it comes to initiating actions and therefore tend to hesitate or procrastinate show higher amygdala volume

-Schlüter et al (2018). The Structural and Functional Signature of Action Control, Psychological Science, 1-11.
Dont necessarily agree, and I pretty much agree with the the idea of your born to be what you are.
But I’ve had such harmful activities going on since I was like 11. So I’m not going to blame my genes first like a retard without trying to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, DDDDDDD and 97baHater
Dont necessarily agree, and I pretty much agree with the the idea of your born to be what you are.
But I’ve had such harmful activities going on since I was like 11. So I’m not going to blame my genes first like a retard without trying to fix it.
If you say so

Reasons why I think:

get bloodwork done and check to see if ur deficient in quite literally anything

you could delete TT, but true power comes from being able to use social media while also being productive and disiplined at the same time. I have my TT to automatically snooze once i've been scrolling for 10 minutes. you should do the same.

realize the importance of having a strong mental so your bloodline can look up to your well disciplined mindset

stop being a lazy fuck

show God the power of its creation

• +1
Reactions: shychad and Alexios

greatest cope ever

• +1
greatest cope ever
Opposite, keep coping gray, some people are just predisposed to be lazy and procrastinate.

stop being a lazy fuck
Easy to say, stop being ugly bro!

show God the power of its creation
Cool now you got 1 minute worth of motivation and then your brain will do it's job of being lazy once again, in the case of @belisa14 he might've not even got motivated by this. Tbh his shit sounds severe as fuck

get bloodwork done and check to see if ur deficient in quite literally anything
Good advice.

you could delete TT, but true power comes from being able to use social media while also being productive and disiplined at the same time. I have my TT to automatically snooze once i've been scrolling for 10 minutes. you should do the same.
Good advice but this only works for people who become lazy after consuming this, in his case he'll probably still be a lazy fuck if he stops TikTok. But you never know so you should try this @belisa14

realize the importance of having a strong mental so your bloodline can look up to your well disciplined mindset
Redpill.org
This is pure bs this won't help in any way, nobody stops being lazy especially when it's as bad as him by telling himself "Gotta do it for the bloodline bro" dogshit advice.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Opposite, keep coping gray, some people are just predisposed to be lazy and procrastinate.

Cool now you got 1 minute worth of motivation and then your brain will do it's job of being lazy once again, in the case of @belisa14 he might've not even got motivated by this. Tbh his shit sounds severe as fuck

Good advice.

Good advice but this only works for people who become lazy after consuming this, in his case he'll probably still be a lazy fuck if he stops TikTok. But you never know so you should try this @belisa14

Redpill.org
This is pure bs this won't help in any way, nobody stops being lazy especially when it's as bad as him by telling himself "Gotta do it for the bloodline bro" dogshit advice.
Wdym severe as fuck lmaoo

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and lemonnz

Good advice.

Redpill.org
the brain is never in a permanent state of condition, neuroplasticity can easily change the brain composition

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and 97baHater
Bro it’s 2 am lmao @97baHater

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
watch this video:
its quite long but is gold, and applies to everthing

• +1
Reactions: watah and Esteban1997
Stop jerking off

testosterone + dopamine

cheers

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
How do I quit social media and become a monk. I want to read alot of books. I realise how stupid I sound but I genuinely cannot be bothered putting effort into this thread
ehh, philosophy is bad, everything should kind of be natural. If anything, watch like history documentaries or something. But, they're both similar, in the end, everyone picks and chooses their own beliefs.

Last edited:
ehh, philosophy is bad, everything should kind of be natural. If anything, watch like history documentaries or something, idk.
I have a pretty good knowledge on history tbh. I was a bit of a classicist when I was younger, although I’d like to learn more about modern history, specifically military tactics and conflicts. I’m interesting in conflicts around Africa and merc companies.

Why do you say philosophy is bad? I’m reading Sun and steel currently, and although it’s a kind of personal journey describing his emotions I’d say it’s extremely philosophical. But I find philosophy extremely interesting, at least certain aspects; I did philosophy for a while at school and most of it was pointless stuff I just didn’t like, stupid shit like “how do we know what we see is real” or whatever.

I have a big reading list tbh. I just need to focus.

I have a pretty good knowledge on history tbh. I was a bit of a classicist when I was younger, although I’d like to learn more about modern history, specifically military tactics and conflicts. I’m interesting in conflicts around Africa and merc companies.

Why do you say philosophy is bad? I’m reading Sun and steel currently, and although it’s a kind of personal journey describing his emotions I’d say it’s extremely philosophical. But I find philosophy extremely interesting, at least certain aspects; I did philosophy for a while at school and most of it was pointless stuff I just didn’t like, stupid shit like “how do we know what we see is real” or whatever.

I have a big reading list tbh. I just need to focus.
well idk, I'm just a firm believer that everything should be natural. Like Machiavelli's concepts were all created by himself, and what he saw around him, that's impressive. But, honestly, maybe nothing is wrong with looking at history and philosophy concepts, i would prolly put a certain age where it's a necessary.

Last edited:
You know the answer you‘re just too bitching to do it