HOW DO I STOP BEING SO AWKWARD

R

roxycodone

non-nt
I can't do this shit anymore. The thing is even though I know these beckys ain't shit I still manage to make stuff awkward :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: vnom, Rhinoplastyordie and normie_joe
I can't do this shit anymore. The thing is even though I know these beckys ain't shit I still manage to make stuff awkward :feelswhy:

You can't.

• So Sad
Reactions: roxycodone
You just aren’t low inhib enough

• So Sad
Ascending is the only way I'm afraid

They will make it easy for you and ignore your awkwardness if they actually want you

• +1
Reactions: vnom and isis_Bleach
First step is to actually develop a reason to be "confident" - looks, status, money, skills. It's gonna be different for everyone how much of that you need. Next step is to go out and practice socializing.

• +1
Ascending is the only way I'm afraid

They will make it easy for you and ignore your awkwardness if they actually want you
Something like this happened a few times since my "mini" ascension, but really it's all about me feeling like shit, how tf do i realise these foids aren't shit and STILL MAKE IT AWKWARD

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Rhinoplastyordie
Something like this happened a few times since my "mini" ascension, but really it's all about me feeling like shit, how tf do i realise these foids aren't shit and STILL MAKE IT AWKWARD
Thinking too much, become low inhib there’s a guides on here on supplements to cope with

Taurine is good, also be NT

• +1
take some roxycoodone shit had me so chill n low inhib i was getting iois on the bus

• Love it
It'll come with time and experience

• +1
a lot of the time its THEM making it awkward because YOU arent chad enough. theres 0 fighting it

• Hmm...
Just do semen retention bro!:feelsgood:

• JFL