How do I stop wanting to hurt women in minecraft?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Whenever I don't jerk off I start thinking of torturing people.

The thoughts won't go away I have to jerk off multiple times otherwise I will end up a sex offender/on the news.

You guys better help me or I will blame looksmax.org when I get arrested and get this site on the news how do I make the urges stop..?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20519, Indo_Chad and 1 other person
I wish the this ocd would end but the longer time goes on the stronger it gets I'm losing control over myself

The thoughts won't go away I have to jerk off multiple times otherwise I will end up a sex offender/on the news.

You guys better help me or I will blame looksmax.org when I get arrested and get this site on the news how do I make the urges stop..?
I'm literally you but I'm on a 100 day streak I want to choke foids and Chads in GTA4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover

I'm literally you but I'm on a 100 day streak I want to choke foids and Chads in GTA4
Both of you feel trampled by the world and need someone weaker than you to abuse in return. You can’t force yourself to stop. You have to acknowledge that, develop and grow until you are no longer weak

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
We should have a looksmax highscore board.

My bet is @curlyheadjames will win

Both of you feel trampled by the world and need someone weaker than you to abuse in return. You can’t force yourself to stop. You have to acknowledge that, develop and grow until you are no longer weak
Yeah I need a new gf as a punching bag tbh. Abusing women is the solution to most of lifes problems

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Why do you write "in minecraft" ? We already know you mean you wanna do that in real life n not in minecraft . It's obvious already

• +1
Yeah I need a new gf as a punching bag tbh. Abusing women is the solution to most of lifes problems
That’s fucked up but it’s better than abusing people i guess

• +1

I'm psycho yesterday I stumbled upon my htb neighbor outside of the gym she was smiling seeing me clear IOIs but I told her fuck off narcissistic bitch because I was angry af

Why do you write "in minecraft" ? We already know you mean you wanna do that in real life n not in minecraft . It's obvious already
It makes my statement have legal plausible deniability in minecraft

Ohh shit, u will go ER.

Im out

I'm psycho yesterday I stumbled upon my htb neighbor outside of the gym she was smiling seeing me clear IOIs but I told her fuck off narcissistic bitch because I was angry af
That foid kept ignoring me at the gym

I hate women

y will i win? i only come on here a few times a day tbh max 5

One easy way would be jump off a large enough building loser incel

Kys

Just get high nigga

Why are you so angry?