How do i tell mom to turn off her music and never turn it back on

AbnormalAfrican

AbnormalAfrican

Platinum
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
1,092
Reputation
1,020
It's so bad and it's loud as hell. Bro the music is so trash and I'm forced to listen to it.

This dumb bitch plays he wants to lick my bomboclat, dude that's so fucking trash and she plays AI music she's so retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader and Raison_d'être
She's sings to this shit and bangs her hand on the table like an ape bro it's hot dogshit:soy:
 
Ai music is a torture ITS SO BADDDD SHE WONT TURN IT OFFF
 
Bro SHE CANT SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPP
 
Kill her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Raison_d'être
I don't know how long I can take THIS AND MY HEAD PHONE IS DEAD FUCKKMKK
 
give her some cheap chinese airpods
 
Dude it's so bad, I have to kill myself genuinely suicide inducing music
 
It's so bad and it's loud as hell. Bro the music is so trash and I'm forced to listen to it.

This dumb bitch plays he wants to lick my bomboclat, dude that's so fucking trash and she plays AI music she's so retarded
I mean pussy is pussy
 
It's so bad and it's loud as hell. Bro the music is so trash and I'm forced to listen to it.

This dumb bitch plays he wants to lick my bomboclat, dude that's so fucking trash and she plays AI music she's so retarded
you dont you fucking faggot. she feeds and keeps you alive for free.

imagine speaking about your own mother this way as a piss-poor attempt to fit in with incels online :feelskek:
 
you dont you fucking faggot. she feeds and keeps you alive for free.
Not an a accomplishment. This is a given considering she choose to birth me
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lord Vader
If you make ai musci you need to be ran over
 
It's off Holy shit praise God
 
Not an a accomplishment. This is a given considering she choose to birth me
goodluck getting anywhere in life with that entitled mentality. its always you black niggers who act like this.

your race is set at the bottom of social hierarchy for a reason.
 
goodluck getting anywhere in life with that entitled mentality. its always you black niggers who act like this.

your race is set at the bottom of social hierarchy for a reason.
Bro I'm not even black :lul::feelswhy:
 

Similar threads

code80
Replies
0
Views
32
code80
code80
Joeseminate
Replies
3
Views
43
Petsmart
P
Lorence
Replies
28
Views
189
JoelBeetwo
JoelBeetwo

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top