How do I Test-Maxx?

Doragon

Doragon

Iron
So, basically cuz im still in puberty i need to maximize my Testosterone (naturally). So i need tips on how to do that. I also need help on how to increase my bone density (without hitting all my bones against a wall a hundred times per day). Thanks for help(y)

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Giorgio, Hexmask, moreplatesmoreweigh and 4 others
your either born with high T or low T ain't no natural way to maximise wont even make a difference only way is to inject my boi

eat a lot of vegetables (make sure they are as green and leafy as possible) and no meat especially organs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marshadow, Kelly Oubre Jr, 3arsa and 1 other person
your either born with high T or low T ain't no natural way to maximise wont even make a difference only way is to inject my boi
Exactly. Our diets have nothing to do with it and genetics are just created randomly its not like some had healthier ancestors which is why they have higher test and look better

• +1
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY
So, basically cuz im still in puberty i need to maximize my Testosterone (naturally). So i need tips on how to do that. I also need help on how to increase my bone density (without hitting all my bones against a wall a hundred times per day). Thanks for help(y)
Competing
Talking to attractive women
Turkesterone (gorilla mind)
Zinc
Magnesium
Dim
Calcium D glucarate
High volume high rep heavy load compound movements
Sprinting
And lowering stress
All you need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mxrbled, Kelly Oubre Jr, halloweed and 1 other person
drinking ur sperm is law. If u cant then take steroid like real man or keep coping boyo

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled, Carbine and Kelly Oubre Jr
Never listen to retards who get you to inject i tripled my t levels with lifestyle changes

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled and 3arsa
provironum
How to cycle:
25mg proviron for 2 week
Then double the dose and do it for another 4 week (if you handle side effects). Then take 2 week break and start with
75mg proviron
And do it for 6 week. Then take 2 week break and go on 100mg proviron for 6 week. Take 2 week break and do this until you become 18, if you can handle side effects like liver damage, blood pressure, hairloss, anger

provironum
How to cycle:
25mg proviron for 2 week
Then double the dose and do it for another 4 week (if you handle side effects). Then take 2 week break and start with
75mg proviron
And do it for 6 week. Then take 2 week break and go on 100mg proviron for 6 week. Take 2 week break and do this until you become 18, if you can handle side effects like liver damage, blood pressure, hairloss, anger
Side effects permanent? Where do I get it? How much does it cost?

Get as much sunlight as you can everyday.

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
provironum
How to cycle:
25mg proviron for 2 week
75mg proviron
op this wont do shit. proviron at higher doses suppresses test. your dht will also skyrocket and you'll lose all your hair for 0 gains and no changes in your life. only thing you'll get is libidio enhancement

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blud_99
op this wont do shit. proviron at higher doses suppresses test. your dht will also skyrocket and you'll lose all your hair for 0 gains and no changes in your life. only thing you'll get is libidio enhancement
Thanks for clarifying. Giving that il just get problems and nothing else it aint worth it

also makes dick bigger n shiet and easier to gain muscle
true. but proviron is for pussies and its dht for betas. for dht gains inject masteron this shit will make a huge difference. if you cant then just go for low dosed proviron but effects are minimal

• Woah
Reactions: Blud_99
Raw carnivore + semen retention + sunlight on balls + grounding

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled, FascisstChad and 3arsa